《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第9期:上大学也是件困难事(在线收听

You need to cover your bases.

你得做好准备

I would start with these three.

先从这三个学校开始

Plus Davoren has a Polynesian Studies major.

另外达沃仁有个波利尼西亚研究专业

Are you... Hawaiian?

你是 夏威夷人吗

Uh, Filipino, Korean, Irish, Scottish.

菲律宾 韩国 爱尔兰和苏格兰混血

Yeah, but I'm not really interested

可我对波利尼西亚研究专业

in Polynesian Studies,

没多大兴趣

I want to major in biology.

我想申请生物专业

Well, there's no harm in faking it

你可以先假装对那专业有兴趣

for a little while though, right?

以后再换专业也可以 对吧

Brendan? Yeah.

布兰登 是的

I'm Spencer. So sorry I'm late.

我是斯宾塞 抱歉迟到了

No problem. Your friend is great company.

没关系 你朋友是个好同伴

No, stay.

别走 留下来

So, I've got this weekend's campus visit to Brown set.

我这周末要去参观布朗的校园

Yeah, I was looking over that list of stuff you gave me,

我看过了你给我列的名单

And I think I actually want to check out Cicero.

实际上我想申请西塞罗

I'm a little confused.

我有点不明白

Cicero wasn't even on your list.

西塞罗甚至没在名单中

I understood from your mom that we were focusing on the ivies.

你妈妈的意思是把重点放在常春藤学校上

Yeah, but it never hurts to have a safety school, right?

不过选个保底学校也没坏处 对吗

Sure.

当然

We'll postpone Brown.

我们先把布朗放在一边

Why don't we meet at Cicero tomorrow morning?

我们明早在西塞罗见面怎么样

I can introduce you to the head of--

我能把你介绍给领导

Actually, I was thinking that I should probably go by myself.

实际上 我觉得我应该自己去

You know, to get a real feel for the place.

感受一下学校的真实氛围

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485126.html