《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第16期:母亲兼职(在线收听

Fine, let me see that thing.

好吧 号码给我看看

Thank you.

谢谢

All right, the first three numbers means it's on campus,

前三位数字表示是在校园里

And the next three numbers means it's on greek row.

后面三位数字表示在大学生联谊会街道上

Really? Do you know where?

真的吗 你知道在哪里吗

No,

不知道

at least it gives the poor bastard a fighting chance.

至少那可怜的家伙还有一线希望

"A Lannister always pays his debts."

"兰尼斯特有债必还"

You would like the Lannisters.

你会喜欢兰尼斯特的

I could give you the entire Targaryen speech

我可以从第一季结尾开始

from the end of season one,

给你说处所有坦格利安的台词

but I will not waste my breath.

但我要省省我的力气

So, how is it?

你感觉怎么样

It's pretty gnarly.

挺糟的

But I decided to take a gamble

但我決定放手一搏

and rejoin the human race.

重返人间

Well, you don't look... bad.

你看起来没那么糟嘛

Compared to what?

和什么相比

Bleu cheese?

蓝干酪吗

Um, I spoke with Mike this afternoon.

今天下午我和迈克聊了一会

Oh, um, Byron, it's a non-issue.

拜伦 问题不在于此

And he understands that you need this time away.

他明白你需要这次远行

Since when?

从什么时候开始的

Since I spoke with him.

从我和他聊了之后

This is silly.

这很愚蠢

I'm the parent of two teenagers.

我是两个青少年的妈妈

It's my job.

是我应做的

And I can cover your shift.

我可以兼任母职

Clock some overtime, steal some paperclips.

多加点班 多偷几个回纹针回家

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485133.html