《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第18期:调情和放电的区别(在线收听

Look, I know that this is important,

我知道这很重要

but can we please put a pin in this?

但可以暂时放一放吗

I don't want to do this tonight.

我今晚不想管它

Why? This is the reason we came here.

为什么 我们来这里就是为了这个

No, it isn't!

不是的

I came here to talk to sorority sisters about a scholarship.

我来是为了和女生会的人谈奖学金的事

Yeah, that's right,

没错

I actually want to get into this "podunk" school.

我还真想进这所破学校

So you're not here to help me find a number?

所以你不是来帮我找号码的

No. I'm here for me.

不 我来是为了自己的事

Okay, well, now it all makes sense.

好吧 这样就说得通

What makes sense?

什么说得通了

Oh, you batting those camel lashes at Brendan,

你对布兰登放电

smiling, laughing at everything he says --

他说什么你都笑

It's called being nice.

这叫做友善

It's called flirting.

是调情

I don't think Brendan confused interest with flirtation.

布兰登不会连感兴趣和调情都分不清

Well, I'll tell you what I'm not confused about.

但有一点我不会弄错

The fact that this entire weekend

整个周末

you've conveniently failed to mention that you're gay!

你都没提自己是同性恋的事

No, you didn't.

真不敢相信

I just didn't think that you were the type of person

我只是觉得你不会

who would lead somebody on just to get what you wanted.

为了达到目的而诱导别人

Nice coming from the girl who whipped off her bra

某些人为回到十项全能队不惜表演脱衣秀

to get back on the decathlon team.

居然还好意思这么说

Okay, I wasn't leading him on.

我不是在诱导他

I was being charming!

是在施展魅力

Could have fooled me.

差点就被你骗了

You wouldn't know the difference.

你不会明白它们的差别的

You've never had to be charming.

你从来不用施展魅力

You get to act like a total snot-rag,

只用做个不懂事的孩子

'cause mommy and daddy

因为就算闯了祸

have a safety net of cash to catch your fall!

也有对有钱爹妈给你收拾烂摊子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485147.html