《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第7期:托比的隐藏(在线收听

Mona may not be "A",

梦娜也许不是A

but she is definitely still a "B".

但她绝对是个B

Did you see that smirk on her face?

你刚看到了她那副神情了吗

I just can't believe that spencer

我只是不相信斯宾塞

wouldu see that keep that from us.

居然瞒着我们

You know there was a reason Toby did this.

你懂托比这么做的原因

I mean, there has to be.

我是说 肯定是有原因

Reason or not, I can't help thinking Hanna wouldn't be in this mess

原因无所谓 我在想如果当时房车

if we still had that RV.

没有丢 汉娜就不会有这么多麻烦事

What if Mona had something

如果梦娜有证据

that could prove that Hanna's mom was innocent?

能证明汉娜的妈妈是清白的

Proof that somebody else wanted Wilden dead.

能证明有其他的人想要威尔登的命

A video, a photo, anything.

视频 照片 什么都好

Hanna?

汉娜

My parents took my cell phone, so don't call it.

我父母把我手机拿走了 所以不要打

Okay.

Her parents took her phone.

她父母她把手机拿走了

Look, Hanna, we have to tell you something.

汉娜 我们有些事要告诉你

Well, can it wait? They could pick up any minute.

能不能稍等 他们随时可能打过来

Yeah, yeah, of course.

好的 没问题

You have to tell her to talk to her parents.

必须得说服她和父母聊聊

"A" is framing my mom,

A在陷害我妈妈

All right. She didn't kill Wilden,

她没有杀威尔登

She didn't put the gun in her overnight bag.

她没有把枪放到她过夜的包里

"A" Did. I walked right into the trap.

是A做的 我正中她下怀

All right, what Emily thinks--

艾米丽认为的是...

I know what Emily thinks,

我知道艾米丽的想法

but I can't say anything to them.

但我什么都不能说

Because "A" is threatening to take down my mom and my dad

因为A威胁我 如果我敢说一句

if I say one thing about my mom being framed.

我妈是被陷害的 她就要扳倒我父母

One word, one freaking letter,

要敢说一个词 一个字

My whole family's locked up.

我家所有人都会进监狱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485158.html