《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第1期:保险赔偿(在线收听

Okay, so the intake session is not covered by insurance?

摄入部分不在保险赔付范围内对吗

No, no, that's all right. We'll take the appointment.

不不 没关系 我们还是要预约的

All right, thanks.

好的 谢谢

You're not working today, are you? No.

你今天不去打工吧 不去

Why? What's up?

有什么事吗

Someone at the station suggested prolotherapy for your shoulder.

警局里有人建议你的肩膀可以保络治疗

Uh, prolotherapy?

保络治疗是什么

Yeah, it's this series of injections

就是在受伤处注射一系列的物质

that stimulate the tissue around the injury

以刺激组织

to promote healing.

促进愈合

How many injections?

要打几针

Well, it's one a week for about two months.

每周一针 总共两个月

Mom, I can

妈妈 如果真的有效果

help pay for part of it if that helps.

我可以支付一部分的医药费

No. No, no. The first session's gonna be a little tricky,

不不 第一阶段的费用确实比较棘手

but insurance should cover most of the treatment.

但保险公司会承担大部分的费用

And if it works the way it's supposed to,

最终如果真的有效

then maybe you won't even have to have surgery.

也许你就不用动手术了

Um, well, the physical therapy has been helping,

理疗还是有些效果的

so if we don't have to spend more money, then...

我们没必要再多花钱了

Honey, look. Your father and I both agree

宝贝 我和你父亲都认为

that this is something worth trying,

这个方法值得尝试一下

so we will find a way to cover the cost, not you.

所以钱的事情我们想办法 你不用担心

I'm sorry, it's Hanna.

抱歉 是汉娜

She's trying to get in touch with me.

她在联系我

I'm supposed to go over there this afternoon.

今天下午我得过去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485240.html