《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第4期:男朋友之间帮忙(在线收听

You sure that Spencer remembered that partial tail number right?

你确定斯宾塞记得的那个部分尾号没错吗

I feel like I've been at this for days.

我好像搜索了好几天了

She can quote entire passages of Dostoyevsky--

她能用两种语言整段引用

in two languages. Keep trying.

陀思妥耶夫斯基的文章 继续找吧

You really think that tracking down this plane is our best shot?

你真觉得追查这架飞机最有可能找到线索吗

When I was working with Mona,

我帮梦娜做事时

she thought red coat was pulling the strings.

她以为红外套女孩是幕后黑手

Getting the girls to the lodge that night to burn the place down?

那晚把女孩们引到小屋然后放火

That's definitely an "A" move.

绝对是A的手笔

Hanna thinks that Alison is still alive.

汉娜认为艾莉森还活着

Yeah, Spencer saw her too.

斯宾塞也见到她了

Everyone else just saw a blond in a red coat.

别人只看到了一个穿红外套的金发女郎

What about you? Out cold.

那你呢 晕了

For all I know, she's the one who clocked me.

我只知道 是她打了我

You know, what I don't get is how did red coat

我不明白的是 红外套女孩是怎么

get from Thornhill all the way back to town to frame Hanna's mom?

从康山回到镇上陷害汉娜的妈妈

When we find her, we'll ask.

等找到她再问吧

witch? -Gladly.

要对换吗 求之不得

I was looking for a pen earlier,

我之前找笔的时候

and I found this.

看到了这个

Did you read that? - No. I just...

你看过吗 -没有...

I thought-- red coat is "A," right?

我以为 红外套女孩是A 对吧

We're looking for a blond. -It's not this.

我们在找一个金发女孩 不是这个

What we're after, it's, uh, something else.

我们要找的跟这个没关系

O-kay.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485243.html