《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第6期:打量杀人犯女儿的眼神(在线收听

So I'll see you later? - Yeah, as soon as I can.

-一会儿见 -好 我尽快

I'm surprised you showed up today.

你今天竟然来上课了

Um, this is about the essay I didn't turn in yesterday, right?

是因为我昨天没交论文 是吧

No, this is about me checking in.

不 我不是来催作业的

With all you're going through,

你家发生这么多事

I can't imagine leaving the house, let alone coming here.

换我肯定不会走出家门 更别提来上学了

How are you doing?

你怎么样

Well, it's not that easy.

很不容易

Everywhere I go people are staring at me all judgey-eyed,

不管走到哪里 大家都在打量我

like that lady in the book.

就好像书里那个女人

You know the one.

你知道那本书的

Well, there are a lot of books in the world, Hanna.

这世上有很多书 汉娜

Like, really a lot.

非常多

No, the-the one with the judgey eyes

不 那个一副打量人的眼神

and--and the knitting, um...

还织着毛衣的...

Madame DeBarge.

德巴奇太太

Defarge?

德法奇

Close enough.

差不多啦

Um, can I just get an I.O.U. for that essay?

那篇论文我能不能先欠着

What essay?

什么论文

Thank you, Mr. Fitz.

谢谢 费兹老师

Not forever, though, just until...

不能不交哦 等你...

You've got a little less on your plate.

家里的事处理好之后

I meant thank you for being a really decent guy.

我是谢你这么体贴

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485245.html