《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第12期:威尔登是怪咖(在线收听

Well, like you said,

正如你所说

somebody's blowing a lot of smoke.

有人施了很多障眼法

I'm guessing it's our buddy Nigel.

我猜是那位奈杰尔老兄

Kitchen's clear. I got nothing.

厨房检查完毕 一无所获

Yeah, mail's pretty tame.

信件内容都平淡无常

It's just junk, bills.

就是些没用的账单

I feel weird touching his stuff even with gloves on.

就算带上手套 翻他的东西还是很奇怪

Come up with anything? - Not a lot,

有什么发现吗 -没什么

just some family photos, lots and lots of black socks

就是些家庭照片 很多黑袜子

and his, uh... film collection.

还有他 收藏的电影

Wilden's a film buff?

威尔登是个影迷吗

What, like classics?

还收藏经典电影吗

Yeah, if you consider "Lord of the G-strings" a classic.

如果你觉得《伯爵的丁字裤》也算经典的话

It's weird, though, there's no plants, no art,

不过还是很奇怪 没有植物 艺术品

there's not a lot of, like, knick-knacks or personal stuff.

没什么小装饰或私人物品

I think what I found was pretty personal. Spencer's right.

我的发现还挺私人的 斯宾塞说得对

It's like he came here to eat, sleep and change his socks.

就好像他只来这里吃饭睡觉换袜子一样

I think he did a little more than just change his socks.

他除了换袜子肯定还做别的

And they weren't even under his socks--

电影都没放在他的袜子下面

they were just stacked on his nightstand like,

就堆在他的床头柜里 类似

"Hmm. What do I want to watch tonight--

"今晚我要看点什么呢

Jimmy Kimmel or boobs?"

吉米·坎摩尔秀还是胸部"

Aria, focus.

艾瑞亚 注意重点

We already knew that Wilden was a creep, okay?

我们都知道威尔登是个怪咖

And what are we missing?

我们漏掉了什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485251.html