《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第18期:正当防卫(在线收听

Self-defense?

自卫吗

Mom, you have to plead guilty and say that's what it was.

妈 你得认罪 并且说事情就是这样

Self-defense. There's no other way.

就是自卫 没有别的办法了

You know I didn't do this. I know.

你知道我没做过 我知道

Then why?!

那为什么叫我认罪

If the choice is between losing you for twenty years

如果要我在失去你二十年

and losing you forever,

和永远失去你之间做选择的话

I'll take the twenty years.

我会选择二十年

And I know you will too

如果这意味着有一天我们能重聚

if it means that someday we'll be together again.

我知道你也会这么选择的

No, Hanna, I won't!

不 汉娜 我不会

Not when we both know--

不会在我俩都知道的情况下

Mom, look where we are.

妈 看看我们现在沦落到什么地步

We know the truth. We know you were set up.

我们知道真相 我们知道你是被陷害的

But nobody else is buying it.

但是没人相信

Listen to me, Hanna.

汉娜 听我说

I can accept responsibility for the choices I made

把达伦·威尔登摆在了我俩面前

that put Darren Wilden in our way.

我能为我做出的的选择承担责任

But I will not admit to a murder I didn't commit!

但我不会承认我没犯下的谋杀罪

He doesn't get to die

他不能就这样死了

and leave me looking like a criminal.

还把罪名留给我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485257.html