《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第16期:无家可归(在线收听

It's not permanent, the injury.

创伤不是永久性的

It's all behind me.

所有事情都过去了

I'm not looking to swim in college and --

我不指望在大学还能游泳

You don't need to sell yourself to me, Emily.

你不需要向我推销你自己 艾米丽

I could write you a glowing recommendation in my sleep.

我闭着眼睛也能为你写一封超赞的推荐信

Emily. -Mom.

艾米丽 妈

What are you doing here?

你在这里做什么

I'm sorry to interrupt.

抱歉打扰你们了

Oh, this is Zoe, uh, my supervisor for Habitat for Humanity.

这是佐伊 我在仁人家园的监管人

Oh, right, right. It's nice to see you.

对对 很高兴认识你

I figured you were working today.

我知道你今天要工作

What's wrong?

有事儿吗

I had to meet with a second adjustor,

我得去会见一个助理调停员

and it looks like we're not gonna be back

看来几个月之内我们是

in our house for months.

回不了家了

But I need to get this to the police,

但是我得把这个送去警局

and I was wondering if maybe...

我在想也许...

Yeah, I understand. You shouldn't have to walk in there.

我明白 你没必要再踏进那个地方

I'll drop it off.

我会送过去的

Thanks.

谢谢

I'll see you back at home.

我们家里见了

Well, back at the motel.

不对 是汽车旅馆见

Yeah.

是的

It was really great to see you again.

很高兴再次见到你

You too.

我也是

You're living in a motel?

你们住在旅馆吗

Yeah, just for now.

是的 暂时的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487167.html