《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第21期:朋友的帮忙(在线收听

Why would he just put me through that?

他怎么能让我这么操心

He doesn't know I told you about his teammates.

他不知道我跟你说了他队友的事

So he probably doesn't know why tonight scared you so much.

所以他可能没想到你今晚会这么担心

Right.

有道理

Great, so now I'm spying on him.

太好了 现在变成我监视他了

You're his sister.

你是他姐姐

Mike's a great guy.

迈克是个好孩子

He's got his struggles, but he's working on 'em.

谁没有烦恼呢 他在努力克服

I think he can take care of himself.

我觉得他能照顾好自己

You think?

你觉得

If it gets out of control, I'll tell you.

如果事情有失控的迹象 我会告诉你

Okay.

And honestly...

说实话

I'm more worried about you.

我更担心你

You want me to stay for a while?

要我留下来陪你一会吗

Yeah, are you hungry?

好啊 你饿吗

I'll take that as a yes.

我就当你同意了

And you let Mona talk you into this?

你居然让梦娜说服你这样做

Mona is helping me. It was my idea.

梦娜是在帮我 这是我的主意

Hanna, it's insane.

汉娜 这太疯狂了

First of all, you can't do it.

首先 你不能这样做

Second of all, you would never pull it off.

其次 你做不到

And third, I am not gonna let you do it.

再次 我不会让你这样做的

I have to do this.

我必须这样做

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487172.html