《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第10期:夺子大战(在线收听

So sorry to bother you at home with this.

很抱歉来你家打扰你

Don't be. I understand how upsetting this is.

没关系 我理解这有多烦人

Now, I know a lot of family lawyers, but Greg is the best.

我认识许多家庭律师 格雷格是最棒的

Do you think I have a chance?

你觉得我能赢么

It's not my area of expertise,

这虽不是我的专业领域

but I know it won't be easy.

但是我知道有难度

Why is that?

为什么

For one, you haven't been involved in your son's life

第一 你没有一直参与

until recently.

儿子的生活

That's because I didn't know he existed until recently.

那是因为直到最近我才知道他的存在

And two, you aren't listed

第二点 在他的出生证明上

as the father on his birth certificate.

并没有标出你的父亲身份

So what are you saying,

那你的意思是

that I don't have any rights?

我没有任何权利吗

Not until you establish paternity.

除非你证明父子关系

But Greg can help you with that.

但格雷格会在这方面帮你

Can he help me prevent Maggie from moving to Seattle?

他能帮我劝说麦琪不要搬到西雅图吗

It's possible... but it'll be a battle.

有这个可能性 但是会很艰难

One that will take time and money

这件事会耗时耗力

and be an emotional strain on you and Maggie.

也会让你和麦琪之间的关系变得紧张

Are you sure you want to pursue this?

你确定要这样做吗

I'm sure.

我确定

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487187.html