《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第13期:不想见任何人(在线收听

Hey, Paige, I thought you might want to know

佩奇 有件事跟你说下

that Bridget Woo is in your kitchen.

布丽奇特·吴在你厨房里

She's trying to make a bong out of your aunt's teapot.

她正把你阿姨的茶壶当锣敲

So, did you know Paige was gonna plan all this?

你知道佩奇为你策划了这场派对吗

No. She's been full of surprises lately.

不知道 她最近真是惊喜重重

Yeah, well I've got another one for you.

我还有一个惊喜要告诉你

Jenna's back, and she's knocking into walls.

詹娜回来了 她又开始看不清道了

Ted. Hi.

泰德 你好

Hi.

你好

How did you know I was home?

你怎么知道我回来了

Word travels fast in rosewood.

消息在玫瑰镇传得很快

I just wanted to stop by, welcome you back.

我只是想顺道过来看看你 庆祝你回来

You brought pie.

你还带了派

Thank you.

谢谢

I tried visiting you, but they wouldn't let me in.

我之前想去看你 可他们不让我进去

They were honoring my request. I didn't want to see anyone.

他们尊重了我的要求 我不想见任何人

I was ashamed.

我很羞愧

You shouldn't be.

没有必要

You didn't deserve to go through this.

你不应该经历这一切

The thought of you being in there is...

一想到你在那儿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487188.html