《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第6期:私生子的困惑(在线收听

Busy?

在忙吗

I should be.

应该在忙的

What is that?

这是什么

Well, I did what you suggested

我听取了你的建议

and I reached out to my supervisor in Haiti.

联系了海地的指导员

She wrote this.

她给我写了这个

Are you growing a beard?

你是在留胡子吗

What?

什么

No.

没有

This is glowing.

写得很好啊

What's the problem.

有什么问题

Is it too glowing?

会不会太好了

I mean does it sound like my mother wrote it?

会不会感觉像我妈妈写的

Emily, there are people with real problems in the world,

艾米丽 这世上有很多人是真的有麻烦

and getting a glowing college recommendation

拿到一份出彩的大学推荐信

isn't one of them.

可不是其中之一

Sorry I bothered you.

抱歉打扰

Emily--

艾米丽

I have a lot on my mind right now.

我现在心里很烦

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you.

抱歉 我不该对你厉声说话

Is this about Aria?

是因为艾瑞亚吗

Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that.

抱歉 我不该问的

Maggie is moving across the country

麦琪要搬到西雅图去

and taking Malcolm with her.

还要带着马尔科姆一起

W--how can she just do that?

她怎么能这么做

I mean, you're Malcolm's father.

你是马尔科姆的爸爸

I'd like to be the first to tell Aria,

我想由我第一个告诉艾瑞亚

so I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't say anything.

希望你什么都不要跟她说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487198.html