《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第10期:见色忘友(在线收听

Spence, it's like you're living a double life.

斯宾塞 你现在好像有双重身份

What makes you think I'm living a double life?

你为什么这么觉得

Because I have and I know exactly what it looks like.

因为我经历过 我知道那是什么样子

Every time Toby calls,

每次托比打来

you leave the room, your mood changes.

你就出去接电话 情绪大变

Are you pregnant? - Shut up, Hanna.

你怀孕了吗 -别瞎说 汉娜

Okay, it's like you're here but you're not.

你人在这儿 心思却不在

We get it. We understand you have a boyfriend.

我们明白 也理解你有男朋友

We've all had them.

我们都有

Yeah, even Emily.

对 连艾米丽都有

Shut up, Hanna.

你够了 汉娜

Okay but we don't put anyone above our friendship.

可我们谁也没重色轻友啊

I'm not putting him above you guys.

我没有重色轻友

I just--Toby is--

我只是 托比他

He's dealing with some really serious stuff.

他在处理一些很重要的事情

Spencer,

斯宾塞

Hanna's mom might be going to prison, like, for real.

汉娜的妈妈可能真要进监狱了

Emily's got a car parked in her living room,

艾米丽的卧室里闯进了一辆车

And I nearly lost an eye this afternoon.

而我今天下午还差点弄瞎了眼睛

I think...

我觉得

all of our stuff ranks on the "serious" charts.

这些都算是重要事件吧

I promised him.

我答应过他保密

We know.

我们知道

Spence, what's the deal?

斯宾塞 到底是什么事

Is Toby working with "A" Again?

是不是托比又和A一伙了

No.

不是

But "A" is giving him gifts, too.

但A也给了他一些礼物

Toby's mother might have been murdered.

托比的妈妈可能是被谋杀的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487202.html