《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第17期:情侣闹别扭(在线收听

Howdy, Caleb. How's it going?

好呀 凯勒 怎么样

What are they serving?

他们提供什么好东西

Uh, I would just stick with water.

我就打算喝点水

Everything else tastes like cough syrup.

所有东西都尝起来像止咳糖浆

Where's Hanna?

汉娜呢

She's dancing off some bet with one of your brother's teammates.

她因为什么赌 正你弟弟的队友跳舞呢

You know anything about that?

你知道什么吗

Oh--yeah, Mike is so immature.

是啊 迈克太幼稚

I'll have a water. Please.

我喝水就成 谢了

It's not as hard as it looks.

没有看起来那么难

My father taught me how to two-step.

我爸爸教我跳两步舞

He learned at the base.

他在基地学的

In Texas, it's part of basic training.

在德州 基础训练的一部分

Well we should all be drafted

那我们都应该入伍

because I don't know the difference between a two-step and a polka.

因为我一直不明白两步舞和波尔卡的区别

But...you'll lead,

但你会带我的

right, Toby?

对吧 托比

Sure.

当然

What's a polka?

啥是波尔卡

Did you know that Paige was gonna be here?

你知道佩奇会来吗

Um, sorta.

算是吧

She didn't know that I was, though.

但她不知道我会来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487235.html