《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第6期:学做一个好公民(在线收听

What did you say?

你说了什么

"We think your friend is in our friend's grave"?

"我们认为你的朋友躺在我朋友的墓穴"

Yeah, Spencer, that's exactly what I said. Duh.

对 斯宾塞 我就是这么说的

No, I just said that we have some things in common

不 我只说了我们有相似的经历

and we should talk.

应该聊一聊

It could be like a support group thing.

就像是互助小组一样

Wow. Yeah. Hanna, you're two-for-two.

简直是汉娜出马 一个顶俩

Who did that?

谁做的

It is an important place for every boy and girl.

这里对每个人都是很重要的地方

It's where you and your friends come to learn

你和你的朋友们将在这里学会

what you'll need to know

指引你们生活和工作的

in order to prepare for life and work.

所有必需知识

You don't just learn math and history at school.

你上学不只是学数学和历史

You learn how to be good citizens.

还要学会如何做个好公民

And being a good citizen is something you learn not only--

成为一名好公民你不仅要学...

"Ali, Ali, oxen-free?"

艾莉艾莉 没有氧气

"Whoever finds her gets to keep her."

谁找到她 就得陪着她

...in the hallways and cafeterias

在走廊和餐厅里

Because being a good citizen is a full-time job.

成为良好市民是终身制的任务

Did we just get dared?

这是挑衅我们吗

Double-dog dared.

似乎是这样

Tells everybody what kind of American you are.

告诉大家你是怎样的人

I wanna say something,

我想要说点什么

and I'm--I'm saying this with no expectations.

但我不是事先打算说这个的

I put you in an impossible position with Malcolm.

我把你和马尔科姆放在一个尴尬的位置

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487543.html