《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第14期:信任让人嫉妒(在线收听

I'm a little envious.

我都有点嫉妒了

"Envious"?

嫉妒吗

Of the other girls.

嫉妒其他的女生们

The support they get,

你总是支持她们

how they depend on you.

她们如此信任你

Makes me think how much better I'd be doing

我在想 我要是当初找到一个好导师

if I found the right mentor.

我一定会做的更好

Someone at Radley thought this should be covered up.

拉德里的人认为该掩盖这个真相

And they got a police officer to do it.

他们找了一个警官帮助他们

That's a great deal to assume based on one document.

单凭一纸文件 似乎没什么说服力

Well, there's more where that came from.

还有很多证据呢

What is it that you want, Mr. Cavanaugh?

加瓦诺先生 你想怎么样

I want everybody to know

我想让每个人都知道

my mother did not commit suicide.

我妈妈没有自杀

Well, I-- I don't really know

我也不知道

how we could help you with that.

怎样可以帮助你

Someone at a sanitarium you own

你们旗下的一个疗养院

paid Detective Wilden to alter his report.

花钱买通威尔登警察 篡改了调查报告

Radley is just one facility

拉德里只是

in the Declodyne family.

迪克劳丹家族旗下的一个医疗机构

Well I bet it causes more trouble than most.

但它惹的麻烦可不小

A loss like this--

这样的小问题

closure's difficult.

很难结案的

Look, you need closure, too.

不光是结案 你们等着关门吧

Preferably before your next stockholder meeting.

也许就在下次股东大会之前

Meaning what?

什么意思

Meaning if we're here,

就是说 我们来找你

you probably have more problems with this place.

说明这地方的问题或许不止这些

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487551.html