《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第15期:艾莉出现在梦里(在线收听

Hello, Hanna.

汉娜 你好

Everything okay?

一切还好吗

I think so.

不错

I'm going to work for Mrs. Dilaurentis

我要为迪劳伦提斯夫人工作了

in the real estate office.

在房地产部门

You are?

真的吗

I need someone in there.

我那里正好缺人

I will get you the copy of my real estate license.

我把我的地产代理资格证复印一份给你

You made my mom so happy.

你让我妈妈高兴了起来

When I found out that she wasn't working at the bank anymore,

听说她不在银行干了

I figured t wasn't her choice.

我猜不是她自愿辞职的

People in this town can be very intolerant.

这个镇上的人比较刻薄

Well, thank you.

谢谢你

It wasn't my idea.

也不是我的主意

Alison suggested it.

艾莉森提出的

Wait--Ali did what?

什么 艾莉怎么了

She still shows up...

我又看到她了

in my dreams.

在梦里

She wanted me to help.

她想要我帮忙

Such a great comfort, seeing her.

看到她真是太好了

You shouldn't sell yourself short, Mona.

梦娜 不要低估了自己

You're a strongly motivated student.

你是个自主性很强的学生

I've had to be. I mean,

我不得不这样

I've had a rather Dickensian life up until now,

过着狄更斯式的生活

full of folly, and grudges,

充满讽刺和怨恨

and false imprisonment,

还有错误的监禁

people thinking I'm one thing

人们对我下了定论

when I know I'm something else.

我知道我并非他们想的那样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487552.html