《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第16期:假面的身份(在线收听

But you know all about that sort of thing.

但你应该知道那种感觉

What makes you say that?

你为什么这么说

Just a feeling.

只是感觉

Maybe it's the books you have us read--

或许来自于你让我们看的书

all the masks and secret identities.

都是关于假面和秘密身份的

That reading list is very revealing

如果你知道该找什么

if you know what to look for.

那份书单的信息量很大的

And what are you looking for, Mona?

那么梦娜 你在寻找什么呢

What did the count of Monte Cristo want?

基督山伯爵想要什么

Do you think you're entitled to that much revenge?

你觉得你有资格谈复仇吗

You're in that school every day.

你每天都在那所学校里

You've seen what's happened to me.

你目睹了我的遭遇

And I know about some of the things

我也知道一些

you've made happen to others.

你给别人造成的伤害

"He who is without sin," Mr. Fitz.

孰能无过呢 费兹老师

Let me tell you what I've learned about Rosewood high:

让我告诉你 我所了解的玫瑰镇高中

is that fear is the number-one motivator.

恐惧是第一驱动力

And I wish it was love of knowledge, but it's not.

我希望是对知识的热爱 但不是

It's fear--

是恐惧

Fear of failure, fear of being discovered,

害怕失败 害怕被发现

fear of liking the wrong person.

害怕喜欢上错误的人

You figured that out,

你看得很透

and somewhere along the way, you dumped all that fear.

一路走来 你学会抛开一切恐惧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487553.html