《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第16期:还不够成熟(在线收听

"We're at a college bar.

"我们在一家大学酒吧

The Hart and Huntsman.

名叫雄鹿和猎人

He likes to take me there.

他喜欢带我来这里

But he doesn't like to call them 'dates.'"

但他不想称之为'约会'"

So what do you think about my stories?

你觉得我的故事怎么样

"You have a strong voice."

"你的观点很鲜明"

But...?

但是

"But nothing.

"没什么

It's only gonna get more distinctive as you grow up."

等你长大了会更加与众不同的"

Grow up?

长大吗

"You know what I mean. Mature."

"你知道我的意思 变得更成熟"

So you don't think that I'm mature enough?

也就是说你觉得我不够成熟

"I didn't say that.

"我可没这么说

I just think all great literature boils down to two themes:

我想所有伟大的文学作品无外乎两个主题

love and death."

爱与死亡"

Whatever.

随便

I don't know why I'm taking advice

我为什么要听从一个

from someone who doesn't know how to order.

连菜都不会点的人的建议呢

Who eats boysenberry pie with beer?

谁吃博伊森莓派配啤酒啊

"Don't knock it till you try it."

"试过之后才知道嘛"

I should write a story about you.

我该写个关于你的故事

Maybe I'll write one about this moment... right now.

或许该写一写此时此刻

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488112.html