《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第17期:雄鹿与猎人(在线收听

You're lucky my mom finished her box of chardonnay.

你很幸运 我妈喝完了整瓶夏敦埃酒

Do you know how loud you were?

你知道刚刚你有多大声吗

You weren't answering your phone.

你不接电话

Spencer, do you know what time it is?

斯宾塞 你知道现在几点吗

No, I never went to bed.

不知道 我没睡觉

- It's four. - Look, who cares, okay?

-凌晨四点 -谁在乎这些

I finally got a lead. It's the Hart and Huntsman.

我终于找到了条线索 雄鹿和猎人

- What? - It's this pub.

-什么 -是家酒吧

It's a bar outside of Hollis college,

是赫里斯大学外的一家酒吧

where Ali's mystery man took her for pie and beer.

艾莉的神秘男友带她去吃派和啤酒的地方

Do you wanna come with me?

你想跟我一起去吗

Now? I'm not wearing any underwear.

现在吗 我连内衣都没穿

No, after fifth period.

不 第五节课后

No. No, I can't. I scheduled a cleaning at the dentist.

不行 我约了牙医要去洗牙

You're gonna pass up finding the person

你要为了去剔除牙菌斑而

who's after Ali to get your plaque scraped?

放弃去找盯上艾莉的人吗

Spence, don't you get it? Ali went to the same dentist.

斯宾塞 你知道吗 艾莉也去那家诊所

The police used dental records to prove that body was Alison's,

警察是靠牙科病例来证明那尸体是艾莉森

And we know it wasn't.

我们知道那不是

So someone switched the x-rays

所以有人为了让数据与那坟墓里的人匹配

to match whoever was in that grave.

而调换了X光射线的报告

Okay.

好吧

If I find out who was in that office

如果我能查明 在尸体被发现后

after they found the body,

有谁进过那间办公室

we're that much closer to finding out who "A" is.

我们就很有可能知道谁是A了

So you think that "A" went in there as a patient?

所以你觉得A假装成病人去那儿了

It's better than breaking in.

这比直接闯进去要容易得多

And I know where they keep those records.

而且我知道他们把那些记录放在哪

- I used to file them. - Okay.

-我以前整理过 -好吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488113.html