《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第18期:昂贵的夏令营(在线收听

Hey there.

你好

Oh, hi.

你好

Um, it's okay if I park here, right?

我把车停在这里 可以吧

Well, it depends.

要看情况了

How long do you plan on staying?

你打算在这里待多久

Just as long as it takes me to mail this.

把这些寄完我就走

Then that's it?

就这样吗

Then you're out of here for good?

然后你就离开这里 再也不回来了吗

I think so. Why?

我想是吧 怎么了

You know how badly Ezra wanted to see Malcolm.

你知道以斯拉有多想见马尔科姆

So coming up here without him was a really nasty thing to do.

你来却不带着马尔科姆 这样太不好了

Aria, it's really none of your business.

艾瑞亚 这真的不关你什么事

Oh, really?

是吗

Well, it sure was when you asked me

你让我不要告诉以斯拉

not to tell Ezra that Malcolm was his kid.

马尔科姆是他儿子的时候就关我的事了

- If you'll excuse me... - No.

-麻烦你让我 -不行

No, there is no excuse

不行 对别人撒这样的谎

for someone to lie about something like that

把别人的生活弄得一团糟

and screw up someone's life.

是没有任何借口的

And if you count Malcolm, that's two people.

如果你算上马尔科姆的话 那就是两个人

I didn't realize that you and Mr. Fitz were still so close.

我没想到你和费兹老师还是那么亲密

He's lucky to have a student who's so protective of him.

他很幸运 有个这么维护他的学生

Well, Mr. Fitz is too much of a gentleman

费兹老师人太好了

to kick you to the curb.

所以没把你踢到路边

But somebody needs to.

但是总得有人这么做

I'm guessing that you've done some lying yourself

我在想 每当事情涉及到费兹老师时

when it comes to Mr. Fitz.

你就在自欺欺人

Yeah, but it's not the kind that includes blackmailing his family

是 但并不包括勒索他的家人

into paying for a three bedroom house and a fancy summer camp.

要他们支付一间三居室和昂贵的夏令营

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488114.html