《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第22期:不够成熟的杰斯(在线收听

He already paid for it, so I figured why not?

他已经付钱了 我想为什么不给你呢

But if anyone asks, I checked your I.D.

但如果有人问起 就说我看过你的身份证了

Boysenberry pie and beer? That's what he ordered?

杂交草莓派还是啤酒 这是他点的吗

I know, kinda gross, right?

我知道 有点恶心是吧

Yeah. Thanks.

是的 谢谢

So what do you think about my stories?

你觉得我的故事怎么样

You have a very strong voice.

你的声线很浑厚

But...?

但是

But nothing.

没什么

It's just going to get more distinctive as you grow up.

随着你的成长 声音会变得更与众不同

Grow up?

成长

You know what I mean.

你知道我的意思

More... mature.

变得更成熟

Oh. So you don't think that I'm mature enough?

也就是说你觉得我不够成熟

No, I never said that.

我可没这么说

I just think that all great literature boils down to two themes:

我想所有伟大的文学作品无外乎两个主题

Love and death.

爱与死亡

Whatever.

随便

I don't know why I'm taking advice

我为什么要听从一个

from someone who doesn't know how to order.

连菜都不会点的人的建议呢

Who eats boysenberry pie with beer?

谁吃博伊森莓派配啤酒啊

Do not knock it until you try it.

试过之后才知道嘛

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488118.html