《美少女的谎言》第4季第18集 第17期:躲着过日子(在线收听

Right, but I want to be able

好吧 但我想要

to share that with my closest friends.

跟我的闺蜜们分享这一切

And I agree with you.

我同意你说的

And I think we're past the point in our relationship

我觉得我们正在经历

where we have to hide.

必须躲躲藏藏的日子

But if what we have is going to last,

但如果我们最终能走到一起

you have to start thinking me

你得开始习惯把我看作

as the person you're closest to,

你最亲密的那个人

the person that you want to share everything with.

那个你会和他分享一切的人

And I have to do that with you.

我也会同样对你

Maybe this was a bad idea.

也许这是个坏主意

Starting again and bringing you up here.

和你复合 把你带到这儿

I'm so sorry I didn't mean to put any pressure on you, Aria.

对不起 我不是要给你施压 艾瑞亚

No, you didn't.

不 你没有

Okay.

好吧

Why don't you think about it while I take a shower?

不如你在我洗澡的时候想一想吧

And if you still want to go, I can drive you.

如果你还是想走的话 我开车送你

Wait.

等等

No, I want this.

不 我想要这样

Yeah, I really want it to work.

我真心希望这样能行得通

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488138.html