《美少女的谎言》第4季第19集 第20期:被斯宾塞牵着鼻子走(在线收听

Did anybody see you come in here?

有人看见你们进来吗

We don't think so.

应该没有

Then get the hell out.

那就快出去

- Ali... - I told you not to come look for me.

-艾莉 -我告诉过你别找我

Well, things have changed.

事情有变

Maybe for you, but not for me.

也许对你来说是的 但我不是

I mean, are you trying to get me killed?

你们想害死我吗

This one already tried once.

这个人已经试过了

Don't talk to me like that.

别这么跟我说话

Don't talk to us like that.

别这么跟我们说话

Ali, we want you back.

艾莉 我们希望你回来

Are you sure about that?

你们确定吗

I bet this one would love it if something happened to me.

我敢打赌这个人巴不得我出什么事

That way she wouldn't have to worry about dropping down

这样一来她就不用担心我回来以后

to second place if I came back.

自己落到第二顺位

What is wrong with you?

你出什么问题了

Aren't you sick and tired of her ordering you around?

她这么差遣你们 你们不觉得厌烦吗

You are way out of line.

你太过分了

Am I, Emily? Am I really?

我过分 艾米丽 真的吗

Start thinking for yourself,

开始为你自己着想吧

instead of letting Spencer think for you.

而不是被斯宾塞牵着鼻子走

Well, maybe she's right.

也许她是对的

Maybe it's time we all start thinking for ourselves.

也许是时候我们为自己着想了

Let's see how long you last out here without us.

来看看离了我们 你在外面能活多久

Spencer, what are you talking about?

斯宾塞 你在说什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488150.html