《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第2期:顶着黑眼圈上课(在线收听

Look, I know you don't want to keep her in the dark.

我知道你不想瞒着她

Okay, but this isn't going to be easy.

但这件事不是那么简单的

She's in love with him

她爱着他

and she has given up a lot to be with him.

为了跟他在一起牺牲了很多

I mean, it's going to be difficult

他能做出这些事

enough for her to believe he's even capable of this.

对她来说根本难以置信

Aria?

艾瑞亚

You had a question about the--

你对这周的

the reading assignment for the week?

阅读作业有问题

Oh, yeah.

是的

I was just wondering how much information

我就在想 为了应付考试

we have to turn in for the exam.

得看多少东西

I know you have history right now,

我知道你要去上历史课了

but I can write you a late pass--

但我可以给你写个请假条

That's okay. What's up?

没事 怎么了

Have you talked to Spencer today?

你今天跟斯宾塞讲过话吗

No. No. Why?

没有 怎么

I feel a little strange coming to you with this.

我跟你讲这个感觉有点怪

Did something happen?

发生了什么事情吗

All things have started to...

很多事情

pile up.

堆在了一起

The homework Spencer's turning in is sloppy and rambling,

斯宾塞交上来的作业做得很糟糕

she walks in every morning with circles under her eyes,

每天早上来上课的时候总带着黑眼圈

I mean, when she's in class, she's either hyper alert

上课的时候 她要不然极其警惕

or she's a total zombie.

要不然就像个丧尸一样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488155.html