《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第8期:斯宾塞被摆了一道(在线收听

Oh, my God. This is brilliant.

天呐 这一招真绝啊

All right, I know that you're feeling cornered.

我知道你感觉自己被逼上绝路了

Oh, God, Aria.

天呐 艾瑞亚

Will you wake up?

你能醒醒吗

This is exactly the kind of

就是这种

deer in the headlights behavior that almost got you shot

惊慌失措无法正常思考的行为

in the back of a night club.

让你差点死在了夜店后面

What night club?

什么夜店

I mean... I am...

我是说 我

Okay, I'm confused,

好吧 我有点糊涂了

but the point is that I'm not crazy, okay.

但重点是我没有疯 好吗

You just don't see.

你们只是没能联系起来

How can you guys not see what's happening.

你们怎么就看不透呢

I can't deal with this right now.

我现在没办法和你们聊这个

Wren?

He's your hook-up?

你在跟他交往吗

Why did you just swipe the pad?

你为什么要偷拿他的便签

It's not mine.

这不是我的

I've never even seen that before.

我之前从来没有见过

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488161.html