《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第17期:毛骨悚然(在线收听

Hello?

你好

Mrs. Hastings?

海斯汀夫人

Yes?

是的

I'm returning your call from Dr. Griggs's office.

这里是格里格斯医生办公室给您回电话

Dr. Griggs?

格里格斯医生

I spoke to the doctor

我和医生说过了

and he'd really be more comfortable

他觉得给斯宾塞续药前

if Spencer came in to see him

如果她能过来一趟

before he re-ups her prescription.

他会比较放心

There must be some mistake

这里肯定有什么误会

we haven't seen Dr. Griggs in years.

我们已经很多年没见格里格斯医生了

I have it here that you've called several times.

我这里有您打来好几次电话的记录

Is that right?

是这样吗

Mrs. Hastings?

海斯汀夫人

Thanks. I'll call you back.

谢谢 我再回电

We have less than an hour before closing.

离动物园关门还有不到一小时

Okay. Ambrose Pavilion.

好的 安布罗斯馆

According to this, we should be right here.

根据地图 就应该在这儿

Oh, over there.

在那儿

Hanna.

汉娜

I can't.

我做不到

I'm sorry, just looking at the sign

对不起 光看那个标志

gives me heebie-jeebies.

就让我毛骨悚然

You'll be fine. They're all behind glass.

没事的 它们都在玻璃后面

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488169.html