《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第6期:变成陌生人(在线收听

Hey, stranger.

你好 陌生人

I was starting to think

我还以为

I wasn't going to see you again until graduation.

到毕业前都见不到你了呢

I know, right?

是啊

We're in high school,

我们还在上高中

we shouldn't be this scheduled.

不该这么安排

What are you doing after school?

你放学后做什么

I don't have practice today.

我今天不用训练

I have a few errands I've to run,

我有点事要办

and then I've got to go and visit Aria.

然后去找艾瑞亚

She's having a family crisis.

她家里有点事

Yeah, I heard she flipped out in Fitz's class today.

我听说她今天在费兹的课上发飙了

Yeah, yeah, she's been under a lot of stress at home,

是啊 她家里的压力很大

but she'll be okay.

不过她没事

So can you slot me in?

能把我列入计划吗

Yeah, my parents are going out tonight,

好啊 我父母今晚要出去

so why don't I call you after Aria's

要不等我从艾瑞亚家出来给你打电话吧

and we make dinner?

我们一起做晚饭

Great.

好极了

Do you always carry that much cash around?

你总是随身携带那么多现金吗

It's a late birthday present from my grandma.

这是我奶奶送我的 一份迟来的生日礼物

I need to deposit it.

我要存起来

It's on the list.

这也在我的待做清单上

What is she, a stripper?

她是干什么工作的 脱衣舞娘吗

Why give you that much in cash?

为什么给你那么多现金

She doesn't trust banks.

她不信任银行

Her whole life savings has been stuck into coffee cans

她一辈子的积蓄都在咖啡罐

and cookie jars.

和饼干罐里

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488183.html