《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第7期:正义的小伙伴(在线收听

I'm safe for the moment,

我暂时没事

thanks to you.

多亏了你

But you can't tell anyone you helped me.

但你不能告诉任何人你帮了我

Promise me you won't.

答应我你不会说出去

Okay, I still don't know who I can trust.

好的 我仍不知道能相信谁

I know this isn't what she expected to hear

我知道这不是她想听到的

but Mr. Hobbs is complicit in the crime.

但霍布斯先生也是共犯

So he gave Wilden a little money

他给威尔登了一小笔钱

for throwing business his way.

是想更方便办事而已

He didn't hurt anyone.

他没伤害任何人

It's not a small thing, Hanna.

这可不是件小事 汉娜

Look, he did it a few times and then tried to stop,

他之前做过几次 然后试图罢手

but Wilden wouldn't let him.

但威尔登不同意

That's his version of the story.

那是他的一面之词

When a cop wants to make your life miserable,

要是有警察想让你的生活苦不堪言

there's not much you can do.

你无能为力

Just ask my mom.

问我妈妈就知道了

Yeah, I shouldn't be talking to you about this case.

是啊 我不该和你谈论这件案子的

But you're testifying today.

但你今天要作证

Right.

是的

Because I'm the one that connected the money

因为是我把威尔登银行保险箱里的钱

in Wilden's safe deposit box to Travis's dad.

和特拉维斯父亲联系起来的

I need to get to court.

我要去法庭了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488184.html