《美少女的谎言》第4季第24集 第8期:神经病女友(在线收听

And then I walked to the Kissing Rock to see Ian.

然后我就去了亲吻石见伊恩

Thanks for meeting me. That was some goodbye kiss.

谢谢赏脸 刚才只是个告别吻

No hard feelings, right?

没什么好生气的 对吗

Please. This was just me killing time,

拜托 这只是我在等到真命天子之前

while I'm waiting for someone better to come along.

打发时间而已

Look... why don't we just end this

我们就这么

on a positive note, OK?

友好地结束吧

You and Melissa deserve each other. She's such a bitch.

你和梅丽莎真是天生一对 她就是个婊子

Hey, watch your mouth.

嘴放干净点

And you're going to jail.

你会进监狱的

You know, we never had sex, Alison.

艾莉森 我们又没上过床

So, I didn't do anything wrong.

所以我没犯法

I saw your home movies, Ian.

伊恩 我看了你的录像

What does N.A.T. Stand for anyway? Need A Therapist?

N.A.T.到底是什么鬼玩意 你有病的缩写吗

Listen, you are not gonna blackmail me into staying with you.

别想靠这个逼我和你在一起

That's hilarious. This isn't about you.

你搞笑吧 跟你没关系

Someone's threatening me. And if it's you,

有人在威胁我 如果这个人是你

or your crazy girlfriend, it stops tonight.

或你的神经病女友 给我马上住手

Because I've made a copy of every single video on your laptop.

因为我已经拷贝了你电脑里的所有录像

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489345.html