《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第20期:撕破脸(在线收听

I'm going to the cops tonight, I have to.

今晚我就去报警 我必须去

You guys...I-I can't hold on to this.

姐妹们 我受不了了

- Aria, breathe. - Can you please wait

-艾瑞亚 深呼吸 -我们能等等

and discuss this with all of us here?

然后大家一起在这里讨论一下吗

Where is Spencer?

斯宾塞人呢

She went next door to distract Mr. DiLaurentis

她去旁边引开迪劳伦提斯先生

so we could sneak Ali over here.

好让我们把艾莉带到这里来

She better haul us because I'm guessing

她最好能改变我们的主意 因为我想

Jason is not making too many more stops tonight.

杰森今晚是不会再多做停留的

Guys, please, enough with Jason for a minute.

大家能先别提杰森了

Mona knows that we were in New York. Don't you understand?

梦娜知道我们当时在纽约 你们明白吗

Okay, it's only a matter of time before she runs out of whistles

最后她没有哨子了

and start tearing our balloons and say Aria killed Shana.

肯定会跟我们撕破脸 说是艾瑞亚杀了莎娜

- Okay, whistles? - Aria, stop. Okay.

-哨子 -艾瑞亚 别紧张

Mona does not know about Shana.

梦娜不知道莎娜的事

Then who does? Who? Who is screwing with me?

那谁知道 是谁 是谁在整我

And you keep me telling me that "A" is dead.

你一直跟我说A死了

"A" is dead, Aria.

A是死了 艾瑞亚

Then why am I hearing a violin in my backyard?

那为什么我家后院有小提琴声

Who's the fiddler on my freaking roof?

是谁在我家屋顶上拉琴

Hey, Aria, listen to us. Jason was the one in New York.

艾瑞亚 听我们说 当时是杰森在纽约

Once we can prove that he is a threat that made Ali

一旦我们证明是他威胁艾莉

tell that kidnapping lie then...

说那个绑架的谎...

But how're we doing that?

我们怎么证明

I don't know, that's why we're having a meeting.

我不知道 所以才要开会商量啊

Once the police are on to Mrs. D and Jason,

一旦警方盯上迪太太和杰森

then everything we've done can be explained

那我们做的一切就都合情合理了

and Alison can finally tell the truth.

艾莉森也终于可以说出真相了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489405.html