《美少女的谎言》第5季第4集 第12期:单方面的感情(在线收听

We're here for you, Spence.

我们会陪着你的 斯宾塞

I promise.

我保证

You want to order some food?

要叫点外卖吗

Uh, I already have plans.

我还有别的事要做

It's a school thing.

和学校有关的事

Can I tag along?

我可以和你一起去吗

I invited Paige.

我叫了佩奇一起

So...

所以

Yeah, I get it.

我明白

So I'm sure this sounds lame, but do you care

我知道这借口很蹩脚 但你介不介意

if I stay for a little bit?

我在这多待一会

My dad's working late, and I just...

我爸要工作到很晚 我只是

I don't want to go home to an empty house.

不想回家面对四面墙壁

Yeah.

没问题

My mom's in the den if you need anything.

如果你有需要 我妈就在书房里

Em?

艾米

When I was talking to Paige

我和佩奇说话时

I realized that I owe you an apology, too.

我才意识到我也该向你道歉

I always made you think that your feelings for me

我一直让你认为 你对我的感情

were totally one-sided.

完全是单方面的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489457.html