《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第3期:不是输就是赢(在线收听

It's good to see you again,

很高兴再次见到你

now that the smoke has cleared.

现在烟雾散去

Yeah, my ears are still ringing.

是的 我的耳朵还在嗡嗡作响

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one

很高兴我不是唯一一个

that has to take these tests.

必须参加这些考试的人

I'm taking them to get out,

我参加是为了离开学校

you're taking them to get in.

而你是为了进入学校

Either way, it all comes down to the same thing.

无论怎么样 本质都是一样的

Pass-fail, win-lose.

及格或是不及格 不是赢就是输

Is that what you learned those two years

这就是你这两年被人关在牢笼里

someone had you in a box?

所学到的东西吗

I got out of the box, didn't I?

我逃出生天了 不是吗

With a little help from your friends.

是你的朋友帮了你

Everybody needs someone to depend on.

每个人都需要有人依靠

You seem to need a lot of support.

看来你很多的支持

I'm not sure I know what you mean.

我不确定自己有没有理解你的意思

I'm not sure either.

我也不确定

I don't know you that well.

我没那么了解你

You don't know me at all.

你根本不了解我

That's right.

说得对

I just know you from what you leave behind.

我只知道你身后留下了什么

Like a tornado.

就像一阵龙卷风

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489518.html