《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第11期:厄运折扣(在线收听

Is this Ezra Fitz?

是以斯拉·费兹吗

So they gave us a deal on the replacement windows.

他们便宜卖给了我们替换窗户

It's the second set of widows we bought this year.

这是我们今年第二次换窗子

Al Simon said it was a "bad luck" discount.

艾尔·西蒙说这算是"厄运折扣"

I could use one of them.

我也想要

I think we all could.

我们都挺需要的

If you ask me,

要我说

I think people make their own luck.

人们的命运都是自己支配的

Sometimes things happen that aren't anybody's fault.

有时候天有不测风云 怪不得谁

Yeah, like, I don't know, say like a meteor falls

没错 比如 流星划落

and hits your car, but the walking around stuff,

砸在了你的车上 这确实没办法

that's usually somebody else's fault.

但日常生活中却总有元凶

Right, Ali?

对吧 艾莉

I think what Hanna means is--

我觉得汉娜的意思是...

No, Hanna knows what Hanna means.

不 汉娜的意思汉娜明白

Maybe you're right, Han.

也许你说得对 汉娜

Maybe we do set ourselves up for bad things.

有时候确实是自作自受

We don't mean to, but we do.

虽然不是故意的 但结果如此

I mean what happened to me...

发生在我身上的事

There were times in the dark where I would just think...

有时候晚上独自一人 我会想

"What did I do to anyone

"我对谁做过过分的事

that was so bad to deserve this?"

才让我今天落得这步田地"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489526.html