《美少女的谎言》第5季第7集 第17期:订婚晚宴(在线收听

I mean, were you buzzed?

我是说你当时喝醉了吗

You know what, forget I said anything.

就当我没说过吧

Hanna, wait.

汉娜 等等

No! The only reason I told you

不 我之所以告诉你们

was because part of me wants to say something to Aria.

是因为我想把这事告诉艾瑞亚

But if you two don't believe me--

但如果你们不相信我

That's not what we said.

我们没这么说

It's just that if you misinterpreted this at all,

只是如果你误解了

you don't want to be putting it out there

你不会想在订婚晚宴的前两天

two days before this guy's engagement party.

把这件事张扬出来

And once it's said, you can't take it back.

一旦说了 就没有回转余地了

Yeah, you're right.

是 你们说得对

See you guys later.

一会见

Hey, Hanna.

汉娜

No, I have to go to the bathroom.

不 我得去洗手间

Hanna, are you in there?

汉娜 你在里面吗

The school just called me.

学校刚刚打电话给我

Alison?

艾莉森

Is everything okay? Where's Hanna?

你没事吧 汉娜去哪了

Caleb picked her up.

凯勒接她走了

Why aren't you at school?

你怎么不去学校

What happened?

发生了什么事

I heard someone last night...

昨晚我听到有人

outside the window, trying to get in.

在窗外 试图想进来

I couldn't go to sleep.

我睡不着

I just kept hearing things.

一直听到有声响

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489551.html