《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第19期:可怜的梅丽莎(在线收听

But I can't just leave you.

但我不能就这么离开你

Not again.

不能再一次

Not like this.

我不能又这样

You were always very good at leaving, Melissa.

你一直很擅长离开 梅丽莎

You had a flair for the grand exit.

你尤其擅长于华丽地离去

And there were times you'd walk up those stairs

有几次你走上楼梯的时候

and I just wanted to applaud.

我只想为你喝彩

What's that line from The Tempest ?

《暴风雨》里是怎么写的

"This island is full of noises."

"这座岛喧嚣不已"

"Sounds and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not."

"听了使人愉快 没有伤害"

Then I saw the body.

我看见了那具尸体

And you thought I did it.

你觉得是我做的

You're the one who really killed her.

你才是杀害她的真凶

Poor Melissa.

可怜的梅丽莎

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489956.html