《美少女的谎言》第六季第1集 第4期:跟踪装置(在线收听

It worked. They thought the call was from A.

成功了 她们觉得那是A打来的

Oh, it's Toby.

是托比

"Tanner sent everyone to the Campbell Apple Farm.

坦纳把所有人都派去了坎贝尔苹果庄园

We're in the clear."

我们安全了

- I don't know if I'd say that. - Me neither.

-我倒不这么觉得 -我也是

There's no other way.

但是没别的办法了

As long as Tanner's around

只要坦纳在我附近

A won't come near me with a ten-foot pole.

A是不会靠近我的

Are you even sure that Andrew even got the message

你们真的确定安德鲁收到了那些信息吗

about the rock and being lost in the woods and...

关于石头 迷失在森林 还有...

Believe me, he'll be at the Kissing Rock.

相信我 他会去接吻石的

He won't miss a chance to get his hands on me.

他不会错过任何能抓住我的机会

Ali, listen..

艾莉 听着...

we're gonna be tracking you every step of the way.

我们会一直跟着你

And Toby will always know where we are.

而且托比始终知道我们的位置

Ali, those are for you.

艾莉 那双鞋是给你的

Nice kicks.

鞋子不错嘛

Welcome home gift?

欢迎回家的礼物吗

Actually inside is a tracking device.

其实鞋子里有跟踪装置

It works like your phones GPS system.

就像你手机的GPS一样

It transports a signal to a satellite

它向卫星传输信号

and bounces back to us.

然后发射回来给我

So wherever Andrew takes you

所以无论安德鲁带你去哪

we'll only be a few seconds behind.

我们只需几秒钟就能找到你

And if this works then you'll take us right to the girls.

如果一切顺利 你就能带我们找到她们了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489966.html