《美少女的谎言》第六季第4集 第12期:过得艰难(在线收听

Sabrina! Oh, hi. Spencer?

塞布丽娜 你好 斯宾塞

Spencer. Yes, I'm a friend of Ezra's.

是斯宾塞 我是以斯拉的朋友

So you want to place a pastry order?

你想要什么点心吗

Um, not exactly. I, um...

不完全是 我...

Sorry.

不好意思

I don't know if you know my story.

我不知道你了不了解我的事

I do. I'm really sorry about what happened to you.

我知道 我很抱歉你发生了这样的事

Thank you, um, it's just been

谢谢 只是

it's been really hard on me

自从我回来之后

since I've gotten back, so I was..

我就过得很艰难 所以我

...hoping maybe you could sell me something

希望你能卖给我一些东西

that would help calm my nerves.

让我能镇静下来

Yeah. What?

好啊 你要什么

Pot? Maybe some brownies?

大麻 或者大麻布朗尼

Did Ezra tell you I could get you that?

是不是以斯拉说我可以给你这些的

No! Because I am not a dealer.

不是 我不是毒贩子

No, no, no, uh, he didn't say that you were.

不 不 不 他没说你是毒贩子

He said that you use it for your migraines.

他说你用这个治偏头痛

I can't sell you anything. - I am so sorry.

我不能卖给你 -对不起

I should not have asked. You don't even know me. I'm sorry.

我不该问的 你都不认识我 对不起

Look, I said I can't sell you anything.

我说我不能卖给你

I'm not opposed to sharing a little bit of mine.

但我没说不能分一些给你

I'll put together a little package

我会装一些给你

for you to pick up tomorrow, okay?

明天给你好吗

Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490024.html