诉讼双雄第三季 第8集 史蒂芬背着艾娃下令杀人(在线收听

I get Ava Hessington acquitted...

我证明艾娃·海辛顿无罪

Darby backs me for managing partner.

达比支持我当经营合伙人

I don't want it anymore.

我不想接受了

Get out of my sight.

你赶快从我眼前消失

You called Mariga.

你给马里加打电话了

To offer him a bribe.

提出贿赂他

Doesn't matter.

无所谓了

Dennis never had him in the first place.

丹尼斯根本就没找到马里加上校

But he does now.

但现在找到了

You're saying he traced my call?

你是说他追踪了我的电话

You're suing me for ownership of Mikado.

你为了米卡度的所有权起诉我

He said he might as well have left his cat

他说他还不如把猫

with Michael Vick.

交给迈克尔·维克

I'm offering you a settlement.

我现在提出一个协议

You get back the associates.

你重新掌管律师们

I get back my cat.

但要把猫还给我

Clifford Danner. He was 18.

克利福德·丹纳当时十八岁

I put him in jail 12 years ago.

十二年前,我控他入狱

He's innocent.

他是清白的

Cameron buried the evidence.

卡梅隆掩盖了证据

Emmanuel Mariga 20 years ago

这是伊曼纽尔·马里加二十年前

at the University of Cape Town.

在开普敦大学的照片

He was on the rugby team.

他是英式橄榄球队队员

You know who else played rugby?

你知道还有谁也打英式橄榄球吗

Stephen Huntley.

史蒂芬·亨特利

Stephen was the one who ordered those killings.

史蒂芬才是下令杀人的幕后黑手

I'm so sorry, Harvey.

我很抱歉,哈维

Tell me he looks worse.

告诉我他看起来更惨

He does.

必须的

Are you hurt?

痛吗

No, I'm fine.

不,没事

I hope you didn't do that because of me.

希望你不是因为我才这么做的

It was a fight, Donna, not a duel.

打架而已,唐娜,又不是决斗

How could I not have Listen to me.

我怎么会... 听我说

Stephen betrayed us all.

史蒂芬背叛了我们所有人

You don't understand, Harvey.

你不明白,哈维

I was with him.

我当时和他在一起

And he was capable of something like that,

他能干出这种事

and I didn't even see it.

我却毫不知情

You know, I'm supposed to Donna!

我应该...唐娜

It's okay.

没事的

Just tell me you're gonna make him pay.

告诉我你会让他付出代价的

He'll pay.

会的

Let's not talk about it.

什么都别说

Talk about what?

说什么

What do you need me to do?

你要我做什么

I need you to keep going with everything you have

我要你继续追查手头资料

to impeach Mariga's testimony.

推翻马里加的证词

What about the stuff on Stephen?

那史蒂芬那边呢

Not yet. Why not?

按兵不动,为什么

Because we don't have proof.

因为我们没有证据

The trial's in two days.

庭审就在两天后

We should bring Ava in and tell her

我们应该请艾娃过来告诉她...

Not yet. Why not?

先不要,为什么

Because we don't have proof.

因为我们没有证据

Harvey, we have to do something.

哈维,我们总得有所行动吧

And how would that conversation go?

要怎么说

"Hi, Ava, turns out one of the lawyers from our firm

艾娃,看来我们律所的一位律师

is trying to frame you for a crime he committed."

想把他犯下的罪行诬陷给你

"But right now we're not sure we can do anything about it."

但现在我们可能束手无策

What are you gonna do?

你准备怎么做

I'm gonna go home, get a good night's sleep,

我准备回家好好睡上一觉

and then tomorrow I'm gonna find out

明早再弄清楚

what the whole story is.

整件事的来龙去脉

Harvey, Stephen isn't gonna tell you

哈维,史蒂芬可不会告诉你

what the whole story is.

整件事的来龙去脉

No, but there's someone else who can.

他是不会,但有别人会

You knew this case was heading your way

在你来找我们之前

before you ever came after us.

就知道这案子会找上你

That's why you wanted to merge.

所以你才要合并

Yes, it is.

没错

And I regret the situation as much as you do.

我跟你们一样对此局面深表遗憾

But what's done is done.

但木已成舟

Is that what you told Stephen when you found out he did it?

你得知史蒂芬的所作所为之后也这么说吗

Found out?

得知

How do we know he didn't order it?

谁知道是不是他下的令

Because I am giving you my word.

我向你们保证,不是我

Why should we trust a man who sent Stephen over here

我们凭什么相信一个派史蒂芬过来

to cover his ass?

擦屁股的人

I sent Stephen over here because I care about Ava,

我派史蒂芬过来是因为我关心艾娃

which is why I sent him to the E.I.R. in the first place.

也正是如此我当初才派他去处理环境影响调查

I had no idea he would do what he did,

我不知道他会做出这种事

and I have been trying to fix it ever since.

自那之后我也一直想拨乱反正

Then fix it right now. And how exactly can I do that?

那就现在处理好,怎么处理

By stating in court

在法庭上直言

Stephen acted alone without Ava's knowledge.

是史蒂芬背着艾娃下令杀人

I can't. Why not?

不行,为什么

Because he never told me.

因为他从没亲口跟我说过

And you never asked because you never wanted to know.

你从没问过,因为你从来不想知道

You piece of shit.

你个杂碎

You care about Ava so much.

你这么关心艾娃

How could you do this to her?

怎么能这么对她

I wasn't doing anything to her.

我没对她怎么样

I was trying to do something for her.

我本想为她做些事

Remind me never to ask you for any favors.

提醒我千万别请你帮忙

Well, I'm not asking for a favor.

这不是请你帮忙

But you are going to agree to do something right now.

你现在得答应做些事

And what is that?

什么事

It's not gonna work.

没用的

I cut you off to get your attention.

为了引起你的注意,我把电话线切断了

Well, you have it.

我注意到你了

Good, 'cause I just have one question for you.

很好,我就想问你一个问题

How can you live with yourself?

你怎么对得住自己的良心

What? You know what?

什么,我跟你说

I don't have any questions for you.

我没什么要问的

I just came in here to let you know that you make me sick.

我只是过来告诉你,你让我恶心

Obviously I hurt you, Donna,

显然我伤害了你,唐娜

and I never meant to do that.

我也不想的

Oh, you didn't hurt me.

你没伤害我

You just made me somebody who slept with a murderer.

你只是把我变成了一个跟杀人凶手上床的人

Murderer?

杀人凶手

I don't know what you think you know,

我不知道你自以为了解什么

but those people that were killed were terrorists.

那些被杀的人都是恐怖分子

They were people...

他们只是些

who lived on top of something that you wanted.

阻碍你达成目的的人

People who had guns murderers, Donna.

他们都是持枪的凶手,唐娜

Now, if you're so appalled by how business is done,

这些处事手段让你这么震惊的话

may I suggest that you return

我建议你把那些

all of your designer clothes that you look so ravishing in,

将你衬托得美艳动人的名牌衣服都退回去

because they're paid for

因为那是你用

by the dirty work this firm does.

这家律所赚的肮脏钱买的

We don't kill people.

我们不会杀人

You mean chemical companies that Harvey represents

你是说哈维代表的化学公司

or car companies that Harvey defends?

还是他辩护的汽车公司

How about insurance providers whose claims he helps deny?

抑或是他帮忙驳回索赔的保险公司

Don't bring him into this. He's always been in this.

别把他扯进来,他一直这么干

You know what? I've had enough of this.

我告诉你,我受够了

I didn't really cut off your shit to get your attention.

我切断电话线不是为了引起你的注意

I cut it off because you don't need it anymore.

而是因为你再也不需要了

You're fired.

你被炒了

Darby would never allow that.

达比不会允许的

Edward Darby signed your pink slip an hour ago.

爱德华·达比一小时前签了你的解雇通知书

2 months 5 days and 13 hours under Nigel's tutelage

在奈杰尔指导的两个月零五天又十三小时中

this is what you have to show for it?

你就这么点长进吗

That's over 20 motions.

那可是二十多份动议书

20 dog shits.

二十份狗屎

Did you get this out of a Grisham novel?

你这是从格里森姆的小说里抄的吗(美国知名畅销小说家)

Because that's fiction.

这也太假了

And you...

而你

My mother can get this motion thrown out.

我妈妈都能写好这份动议书

And youwell, you're gone anyway in two days.

还有你,反正你两天后也得走人

Listen up, people.

听好了,大伙儿

I've reviewed your work in my absence.

我检查了我不在时你们的工作

And guess what.

你们猜怎么着

It's pathetic.

真可悲啊

Every stinking one of you should get down on your knees

你们这些贱人全该双膝跪下

and thank god and me

感谢上苍和我

for letting you continue to exist in our kingdoms.

还能让你们留在这家律所

Louis, what was that about? What's going on?

路易,火气怎么那么大,怎么了

It was about me letting these assholes know who's in charge.

我在让那些混蛋搞清楚谁才是老大

They know you're in charge.

他们都知道你是老大

They put you in charge. They didn't put me in shit.

是他们推选的你,他们推选我个屁

They sat there in judgment while my character got ripped apart,

我的人格被强奸时,他们就坐在那品头论足

and not one of them lifted a single finger to help.

连想帮忙的念头都没有

They ruled in your favor. They chose you over Nigel.

他们判你胜诉,他们选择了你,而非奈杰尔

No, they made me give up Mikado for them.

不,因为他们我才失去了米卡度

Okay, you're displacing your anger over Mikado onto them.

你在把失去米卡度的怒火撒在他们身上

They didn't put you in this position.

这又不是他们的错

It's not fair.

这不公平

You're right.

你说的对

They didn't put me in this position,

这不是他们的错

But I know who did.

我知道这是谁的错

Goddamn Darby.

该死的达比

Unleashes his dog, leaves us to clean up the mess.

放出了他的狗,然后让我们来擦屁股

We can still go after Mariga in court.

我们仍然可以在法庭上讯问马里加

I mean, he's an admitted murderer

他为了自保而达成协议

who cut a deal to save his life.

对谋杀供认不讳

Wait a second.

等一下

That deal is only good if he's telling the truth.

只有说出实情,协议才有效

We can't go after him with the truth on the stand.

等他出庭了我们就没法问出实情了

Maybe, but we can go after him with the truth not on the stand.

或许吧,但我们可以在庭外讯问他

Cameron would have to be willing to listen.

卡梅伦必须得愿意听

Then I better get him to listen.

我负责说服他

And I better go after Mariga.

那我去找马里加

And change your clothes. What? Why?

换身行头,什么,为什么

If they see a lawyer within 20 yards of that lobby,

如果他们在二十码的范围内发现一名律师

they'll lock the place down.

他们就会把那里封锁掉

Oh, you're not room service.

你不是客房服务啊

No, I'm not, but...

不,我不是,但...

I do need to talk to Colonel Mariga.

我很想跟马里加上校谈谈

And I need to stop paying alimony to my cheating exwife,

我还很想不给我那出轨的前妻赡养费呢

but that's not going to happen.

但那是不可能的

If you let me in, maybe I can make that happen.

如果你让我进去,我也许能帮你实现

And how the hell are you gonna make that happen?

你又怎么能办到呢

I'm a lawyer.

我是名律师

You don't look like a lawyer to me.

你看上去可不像个律师

Okay. All right. You got me.

好吧,被你识破了

Look, I'm not I'm not a lawyer.

我不是律师

In fact, between you and me, I'm a complete fraud.

别告诉别人,实际上,我是个冒牌的

But what I am is Colonel Mariga's cousin.

但我其实是马里加上校的堂弟

On his mother's side.

他妈妈那边的亲戚

All right. Okay, all right!

够了,好吧,好吧

All right, you don't believe me?

你不相信我

That's fine. Just do me a favor, okay?

那好,帮我一个忙,行吗

Give him this photo of him and my uncle Stephen.

我这有张他与我叔叔史蒂芬的合照

Then let him decide if he wants to talk to me.

递给他,让他做决定

Louis, how did you get in here?

路易,你是怎么进来的

I told them I was your uncle.

我跟他们说我是你叔叔

Though how they could believe that we share

不过我很纳闷他们为何会相信

the same DNA is beyond me.

咱俩有着相同的遗传基因

This is about your trial, isn't it?

是因为庭审的事吧

You're goddamn right it is!

你说的太他妈对了

Why the hell would you do that to me?

你他妈为什么要背叛我

I had no choice. I was subpoenaed.

我别无选择,我收到传票了

It was a mock trial. You could have refused.

那只是模拟法庭,你可以拒绝的

What do you want from me, Louis?

你到底想怎么样,路易

I want to yell at you!

我想朝你吼

Well, you can't do that anymore you fired me.

你再也不能朝我吼了,你把我炒了

Is that what this whole thing was all about?

这就是一切的缘由吗

You're damn right it was. And you want to know the truth?

你说的太他妈对了,你想知道真相吗

When I found out about your stupid trial,

当我听说了那场愚蠢的庭审

I called Nigel and volunteered.

我打给奈杰尔主动请缨

How dare you?

你怎么敢

Me firing you was business.

我炒了你是公事公办

You bringing up the death of my cat,

你提起我的爱猫之死

that was personal.

完全是公报私仇

You made me take care of that stupid cat.

你命令我照看你的蠢猫

I'm allergic. It could have killed me.

我对猫过敏,可能会害死我的

And when that cat did die,

而且那只猫死掉的时候

not only did you never tell me that it wasn't my fault,

你不仅没对我说"这不是你的错"

you then fired me in front of my very best friend.

还当着我挚友的面,把我给炒了

If that's not personal, then I don't know what is.

难道这还不算公报私仇吗

Now get the hell out of my office.

立刻滚出我的办公室

I will.

我会的

But before I do,

但在那之前

I have some personal news for you

我知道一些小秘密

about how your firing really went down.

能够解开你被开除的真实经过

Ah, I love this. We'd just won the championship.

我喜欢这张照片,我们当时刚刚赢得了冠军

Might I get a copy?

能给我一张吗

Yeah, I'll get one framed for you.

我会装裱一份给你的

You can look at it in the ten minutes

在你受刑前的十分钟

before they put you to death.

你可以一直看着它

The photograph proves nothing.

照片证明不了什么

Trust me, there's a whole lot more where that came from.

相信我,我们还有很多类似的证据

We know all about the ties between you and Stephen.

你和史蒂芬的关系我们全都知道了

Then bring them up.

那就呈到台面上

But I made a deal to testify against Ava,

但我答应他要指证艾娃

and that is what I'm going to do.

这件事丝毫不会改变

No, you made a deal to put away

不,你答应的是要供出

the person responsible for ordering these killings,

指使杀人的幕后黑手

and I suggest you do that while you still can.

我建议你能指证真凶,以免为时已晚

Young man...

年轻人...

if your intention is to shake my testimony,

如果你想让我改变证言

that is not going to happen.

那是不可能发生的事

It doesn't need to happen,

根本不需要发生

'cause once we prove that you're lying about Ava,

一旦我们证明你对艾娃的事撒谎

Cameron Dennis is going to cancel your deal,

卡梅隆·丹尼斯就会取消协议

and you're gonna come to me begging for help.

而你就会向我乞求帮助

Do you think you're the scariest man

你以为你是我面对过的

I've ever sat across from?

最可怕的对手吗

I know you're not scared of me.

我知道你不怕我

But you are scared of your own people,

但你应该怕自己人

and you should be,

你确实该害怕

because you and I both know

因为你我都清楚

they're gonna kill you the minute you get back.

你一回去他们就会杀掉你

That I know Stephen doesn't mean I'm lying about Ava.

我认识史蒂芬不代表我对艾娃的事撒谎

But you are.

但你撒谎了

Ah, and you can see into my soul.

你能看穿我的灵魂

It doesn't take a fortune teller to know you're lying.

不是算命师也能看出你在撒谎

And it doesn't take one to know that if you had proof,

谁都能轻易猜出,如果你们有证据

you wouldn't be here talking to me.

你就不会来找我了

So you're not protecting Stephen out of principle.

所以你并非是出于原则而保护史蒂芬

I'm not a man of principle.

我不是个有原则的人

I'm a man of expediency. I get it.

我是个懂得权宜的人,我懂了

If you change your tune now, you'll lose the deal you have.

如果你改了证词,你现有的协议就会泡汤

Therefore, I prefer to how do you say it

因此,我宁愿,你会怎么说

dance with the one who brought me.

忠于利我之人

Harvey, what are you doing here?

哈维,你来这做什么

Game time's tomorrow. We got nothing to say.

明天才开庭,我现在跟你无话可说

I'm here to help you.

我是来帮你的

I don't need your help.

我不需要你的帮助

And you wouldn't be here unless you need mine.

除非你需要我的帮助,否则你不会在这儿

You're wrong.

你错了

I can help you do what you always said you're all about

我可以帮你达成你总挂在口上的理想

putting bad guys away.

把坏人关起来

You got a confession for me?

你要对我忏悔吗

You're going after the wrong person.

你找错了人

You're her lawyer. That's what you would say.

你是她的律师,自然会这么说

I'm not here as her lawyer.

我现在并非以律师的身份说话

This isn't a speech for a jury.

这不是说给陪审团听的演讲

I'm here mantoman to talk to the guy I used to know.

我在跟我的老朋友进行一对一的谈话

All right.

好吧

Talk.

说吧

I know who really did this.

我知道到底是谁做的

Then tell me who it is.

那就告诉我吧

I need a guarantee

我要你保证

you won't use what I tell you against Ava.

你不会用我告诉你的事来攻击艾娃

If you think I'm gonna guarantee you

假如你认为我会向你保证

anything but a war tomorrow,

除了明天的决战之外的任何事

You are sadly mistaken.

你就犯了个可悲的错误

I can't tell you who did it,

我无法告诉你谁做了这件事

but somebody else can.

但是另外一个人可以

Who?

Colonel Mariga.

马里加上校

Are you kidding me?

你在逗我玩吗

I've got the murder weapon.

我已经找到了凶手

He says Ava Hessington pulled his trigger,

而他说是艾娃·海辛顿下令让他杀人的

and you want me to have him change his story?

但你却想要我让他改供词

He's only pointing at Ava

他指正艾娃的唯一原因是

because that's what you want to hear.

你想听他这么说

Change his deal,

改下你和他的协议

he'll tell you the truth.

他就会告诉你真相了

He changes his story now,

假如他现在改了自己的供词

anything he says

那么他所说的

about anybody means shit.

关于任何人的任何事都相当于放屁

It means shit in court,

在法庭上是放屁

but if you are who you say you are,

但是假如你是你自称的那种人

it should mean something to you.

那么那些对你而言就应该有意义

You know what, Harvey?

你知道吗,哈维

I believe that you believe she's innocent,

我相信你认为她是无辜的

and if you can convince me of that,

并且假如你能说服我

I won't go after her,

我就不会盯着她不放了

but I'm not gonna guarantee

但是在我听到之前

I won't use what you say before I hear it.

我不能保证我不会利用你告诉我的事情

You want me to just trust you?

你想要我就这样相信你

That's what you're asking me.

那正是你对我提出的要求

But if you think

但假如你认为

that I'm gonna kneecap my star witness the day before the trial,

我会在庭审的前一天打我星级证人的嘴巴

you are out of your mind.

那你就是疯了

Harold, what's up, man?

哈罗德,最近如何啊兄弟

It's good to see you.

见到你真开心

I thought you were my friend.

我还以为你是我朋友呢

I am. What the hell?

我是啊,怎么回事

Friends don't say they tried to save your job

朋友才不会一边说自己试图帮你保住工作

when, really, they hung you out to dry.

实际上却把你坑惨了

So it's true.

这么说来这是真的了

Look, Harold, I didn't mean to

哈罗德,我不是故意

You know what? Save whatever bullshit explanation you have,

省省你的狗屁解释吧

because I don't want to hear it.

因为我不想听

I'm not trying to give you a bullshit explanation.

我没想着要给你什么狗屁解释

Because there is none.

因为你没得解释

You got to choose between you and me,

你得在你我之间做一个选择

And you chose yourself.

然后你选了你自己

And then you lied to me about it.

然后就此你还对我撒谎了

Yes, yes, Harold, I did.

是的,哈罗德,我是这么做了

And then after I lied to you,

但是在我向你撒谎之后

I got you a job at a huge, powerful firm.

我帮你在一家有权有势的律所找了份工作

Yeah, you got me that job

是啊,你帮我找了份工作

so I'd owe you one when the time came.

所以我到时就会欠你个人情

I got you that job

我帮你找了份工作

because I thought you deserved a second chance.

是因为我觉得你理应拥有第二次机会

And then you came calling

然后你又打电话找我

when you needed a lawsuit filed

在你需要提交一份诉讼

to get rid of your witnesses in your murder trial.

来摆脱你谋杀案庭审上的证人的时候

I trusted you with that lawsuit

我在那起诉讼上信任你

because I thought you were a competent attorney.

是因为我觉得你是一个诚挚的律师

And you were more than happy to take it.

而且你当时很高兴的接受了

And that murder trial you just mentioned is about to start.

而你刚刚说到的那个庭审马上就要开始了

So you can choose to be pissed off with me or move on.

所以你可以选择对我发脾气或放眼向前

But right now I have a job to do.

但现在,我还有工作要做

Rachel. Louis, what did you do?

瑞秋,路易,你干了什么

What do you mean? What is this?

你什么意思,这是什么

Fairfield Computers is being sued.

费尔菲尔德电脑公司被起诉了

How's that my fault?

这怎么成了我的错

Because they're your client,

因为他们是你的客户

and the attorney of record is Harold Gunderson.

然后记录上写的律师是哈罗德·甘德森

He also sent a settlement offer.

他同时还提供了一份和解协议

He wants to pick a fight with me.

他想和我干一架

He's gonna regret the day he was born.

他会后悔自己出生在这个世上

Aren't you the one who picked a fight with him?

难道不是你找他干了一架吗

Rachel, whose side are you on?

瑞秋,你是哪一边的

Don't answer that question.

别回答这个问题

You shouldn't be here.

你不应该在这儿

Stephen said that we're no different than he is.

斯蒂芬说过我们和他没什么不同

I need to see you show him that he's wrong.

我要看着你证明他错了

This isn't his trial. It's Ava's.

这不是他的庭审,这是艾娃的

You're not gonna put him on the stand?

你不打算让他出庭作证

You said you were gonna make him pay.

你说过你会让他付出代价的

Donna, I will, but now is not the time.

唐娜,我会的,但现在不是好时机

Then when?

那什么时候才是

Because he killed people,

因为他可是杀了人啊

and if we let him get away with it...

假如我们让他逃脱了

then maybe we are no different than he is.

那么说不定我们和他是没有什么不同了

Had these insurgents had their way,

假如以这些造反者的方式

they would have blown up the pipeline.

他们会炸掉油管的

Instead, Ms. Hessington retained a valuable asset,

相反,海辛顿女士则保住了大量的资产

and I, in turn, was compensated for a job well done.

而我,也因为做好自己的工作而受补偿

And this compensation came directly from Ava Hessington?

这个补偿是直接来自艾娃·海辛顿吗

Yes.

是的

She specifically directed you to kill people?

她明确地指示你要你去杀人

Yes.

是的

One more thing, Colonel Mariga

还有一件事,马里加上校

Do you and I have a deal

我和你有做交易

for you to testify in exchange for a more lenient sentence?

让你出庭作证以换取宽大处理吗

Yes.

有的

And why should the jury believe

那么陪审团为什么要相信

that you aren't making this up to save yourself?

你不是为了救自己一命而在此胡编乱造呢

Because if what I say to you proves to be a lie,

因为假如我对你说的东西被证明是谎言

you'll send me back home,

你就会把我送回家

where I will be dead within minutes.

在那里我马上就会被杀

No further questions.

没有别的问题了

Ten minutes recess.

休庭十分钟

Why didn't you just jump right in there?

你为什么不立刻反击

I get it you read a book

我懂了,你读了一本书

that says you don't let the jury sit with things.

上面说你不能让陪审团安于现状地坐着

The only problem is...

唯一的问题是

we're not inside of a book.

我们不能纸上谈兵

And I don't want to seem defensive.

并且我不想看上去被动

Harvey, we still have a ton of shit to hit him with.

哈维,我们还有一堆料可以用来打击他

Were you in there?

你刚刚在里面吗

They're buying what he saying.

他们对他说的话很买账

Then we make them buy something else.

那我们就让他们对其他的事情买账

We got a pair of aces.

我们手中有一对A

If the jury believes that Cameron's got three of a kind,

假如陪审团相信卡梅隆有三条三

we're not gonna win.

我们就赢不了了

We can't go after Stephen.

我们不能盯着斯蒂芬

Cameron won't go after Ava

卡梅隆不会盯着艾娃

if I can convince him it was Stephen.

假如我能说服他斯蒂芬是凶手

You went to Cameron? Yes.

你去找了卡梅隆,是的

And you're going to trust him?

而且你还打算相信他

I'm not sure we have another choice.

我不确定我们是否还有别的选择

If you're thinking what I think you're thinking,

假如你们在想我认为你们在想的事

don't.

别想了

I'm thinking I'd like to rip your face off.

我在想我很乐意把你的脸撕下来

You get Mariga to point the finger at me,

你让马里加指证我的话

I will point it straight at Ava.

我会直接指证艾娃

Stephen, Jessica doesn't respond well to threats.

斯蒂芬,杰西卡可不会乖乖地被威胁

Well, I don't make threats.

我不威胁人

I give warnings.

我只是给予警告

You've been warned.

你们被警告了

Mr. Specter...

斯佩克特先生

I have no questions for Colonel Mariga, Your Honor,

我没问题要问马里加上校了,法官大人

but I'd like to call a rebuttal witness.

但我想传唤一名反驳证人

Harvey, come on, you know what he's gonna say.

哈维,拜托,你知道他会说什么的

I don't care what he's gonna say.

我不在乎他要说什么

He's talking to the jury. I'm talking to Cameron Dennis.

他对陪审团说,我对卡梅隆·丹尼斯说

The defense calls Stephen Huntley to the stand.

辩方传唤史蒂芬·亨特利作证

What has Stephen Huntley got to do with this?

斯蒂芬和这件事有什么关系

Harvey knows what he's doing.

哈维知道他做了什么

This is what you wanted to sell me

这就是你想供给我的

a lawyer from your own goddamn firm?

一个你自己律所的律师

You want to put away the bad guy?

你想把坏人绳之以法

I'm about to hand him to you on a silver platter.

我马上就要把他打包好交给你了

Mr. Huntley,

亨特利先生

did you work at the law firm headed by Edward Darby last year?

你去年是在爱德华·达比的律所工作吗

Yes.

是的

Did Mr. Darby ask you to solve any problems for Hessington Oil

达比先生有没有让你去解决海辛顿石油

regarding their pipeline in the E.I.R.?

在环境影响报告中的管道问题

I decline to answer under my Fifth Amendment rights.

根据第五修正案的权利,我拒绝回答

The right against selfincrimination.

反对自我控告的权利

How long have you known Colonel Mariga?

你认识马里加上校多久了

I decline to answer.

我拒绝回答

Is it true that you went to school with him

你曾经和他在开普敦大学一起念书

at the University of Cape Town?

这是真的吗

I decline to answer.

我拒绝回答

Well, let me refresh your memory.

让我帮你回忆一下

You were teammates on a championship rugby team.

你们曾是橄榄球队的队友

Objection. Counsel is testifying.

反对,律师在自己作证

The witness is hostile, your honor.

证人对我心怀敌意,法官大人

Hostile? They work at the same law firm.

敌意,他们在同一家事务所工作

He was fired yesterday.

他昨天被解雇了

Gentlemen, approach.

先生们,过来一下

He's making things up to create reasonable doubt.

他在捏造事实混淆视听

I'm bringing things up, so you'll see the truth.

我在提出事实,这样你就能看到真相

The only thing tying Ava to this is Mariga's testimony.

涉及到艾娃的只有马里加的证词

You only have Mariga because you tapped Stephen's phone.

你找到马里加是因为窃听史蒂芬的电话

That's a ridiculous accusation.

这是个荒唐的控诉

Cameron, please.

卡梅隆,拜托

Why did he call him? How did he call him?

他为什么打给他,他是怎么打给他的

Enough.

够了

You're on a short leash, Mr. Specter.

你被束缚了,斯佩克特先生

The gentleman invoked his rights.

那位先生有他的权利

Mr. Huntley, did you meet with your old friend

亨特利先生,你有没有

Emmanuel Mariga and direct him

在艾娃·海辛顿毫不知情的情况下

to kill the opponent of Hessington Oil's pipeline

和你的老朋友伊曼纽尔·马里加见面

without Ava Hessington's knowledge?

并让他杀了反对海辛顿石油铺设管道的人

I decline to answer.

我拒绝回答

I have no further questions.

我没有问题了

Mr. Dennis, do you have any questions?

丹尼斯先生,你有问题吗

Mr. Dennis.

丹尼斯先生

Mr. Huntley, until you were let go,

亨特利先生,直到你被解雇之前

you worked at the same firm as Mr. Specter, correct?

你和斯佩克特先生在同一家公司工作对吗

Yes.

是的

And his job today is to give this jury

而他今天的工作是让陪审团

cause to doubt that his client is the murderer?

认为他的客户不是杀人犯

Yes. In your experience...

是的,根据你的经验

Is pointing the finger at someone else

针对另外的某个人是个

a good strategy?

好策略吗

It can be an excellent strategy.

那会是个很好的策略

And why do you think that Mr. Specter

那么你认为斯佩克特先生

is pointing the finger at you?

为什么会针对你

Well, maybe it has something to do with the fact

也许是因为几周前

that a few weeks ago Ms. Hessington approached me

海辛顿女士找到我

and asked me to bribe witnesses

要我去贿赂

who were about to testify against her,

那些要指证她的目击者

and I refused.

而我拒绝了她

And if you think I'm lying under oath,

如果你觉得我在宣誓后撒谎

then, please, ask Mr. Specter.

那请去问问斯佩克特先生

He knows that's the truth.

他知道那是事实

And a woman who bribes witnesses against her

而一个贿赂指证她的目击者的女人

is not innocent.

不会是无辜的

Objection.

反对

Withdrawn. One last thing.

撤回,最后一件事

Did the defendant ask you to arrange a meeting

被告有没有让你安排

with Colonel Mariga where she she would pay him

跟马里加上校的会面

millions of dollars in exchange for...

以便她用几百万美元让他

killing opponents of her pipeline?

杀害那些反对她铺设管道的人

I decline to answer.

我拒绝回答

Can't blame a guy for trying.

我努力了

No further questions.

没有问题了

Is Stephen Huntley involved in all this

史蒂芬·亨特利跟他刚才

some kind of stunt like he just told the jury it was?

跟陪审团说的那些破事真有关系吗

He ordered the killings.

是他下令杀人的

Why didn't you tell me? We didn't have proof.

你们为什么没告诉我,我们没有证据

Why would you put that man on the stand?

你们为什么要让他坐上证人席

It was a calculated risk.

那是计算过的风险

You took a calculated risk with my life without telling me.

你们用我的人生冒险却没有告诉我

I'm sorry.

对不起

You screwed me.

你骗了我

I said I wouldn't go after her

我说过如果你让我信服我就

if you convinced me. You didn't convince me.

放过她,你没有让我信服

Then take a recess instead of twisting everything he said.

然后就申请休庭而不是歪曲他的话

I'm not gonna let the jury sit with that shit.

我不会让陪审团坐在那儿听他废话

And thank God I didn't.

谢天谢地我也没有那么做

Otherwise, I would have found out

另外,我可能已经发现了

that she tried to bribe witnesses

她试图贿赂目击者

and you kept it from me.

而你没有告诉我

It had nothing to do with the murders.

那跟谋杀没有任何关系

That's funny when I kept things from you

真有意思,当我瞒着你那些

that had nothing to do with other murders,

跟其他谋杀案没有任何关系的事时

you called me a criminal.

你说我是罪人

Well, that ended up with you

但那次的结果是

putting an innocent person in prison.

你把一个无辜的人送进了监狱

And now you're doing it again.

现在你要重蹈覆辙

Oh, don't give me that shit.

别跟我胡扯

Stephen Huntley is up to his goddamn neck in this,

史蒂芬·亨特利参与了这件事

and you know it.

你知道的

So he just goes around killing his clients' enemies

他就那么背着他的客户杀掉

behind their backs?

他们的敌人吗

I don't think so.

我不这么认为

You want corroboration? Ask Mariga.

你想要证明吗,去问马里加

I just did.

我刚刚问过

And he answered me in open court.

他在法庭上回答了我

And I'm not putting an innocent woman away.

我不是在把一个无辜的女人送进监狱

I'm doing my job. Cameron...

我在履行我的职责,卡梅隆

Lawyers killing people?

律师杀人

That's a hell of a firm you got your name on, Harvey.

那就是挂着你名字的好公司,哈维

You must be proud to have left the D.A.'s office for that.

你离开检察官办公室去那里一定非常自豪

Let's do racquetball, James.

一起打球吧,詹姆斯

Again? Louis, you were supposed to be waiting

又来了,路易,你应该

in the conference... I don't wait for anyone.

在会议室等着,我从不等人

And you don't sue me.

而且你不能告我

Yes, I do.

我可以

Because I realized I now work at a huge firm,

因为我意识到我现在在一家大公司工作

and I have the power to do this to you.

而且我有能力这么对你

Now, we can negotiate a settlement,

现在我们可以协商和解

unless, of course, you don't think you can handle me.

当然,除非你觉得你没法解决我

Do you really want to embarrass yourself

你真的想在你妈妈的注视下

with your mother watching?

让自己尴尬吗

It kills you that they don't ban us having pictures

他们不像你一样禁止我们把母亲的照片

of our mothers, like you did, doesn't it?

摆在这儿,这让你很难受对吗

A man is judged by the photos he displays.

人们会以一个人摆的照片来评价他

You have a photo of yourself.

你有一张自己的照片

And now you're making my point for me.

现在你在证明我的观点

You don't intimidate me anymore, Louis.

你不能再威胁我了,路易

Really? I know you, Harold.

真的吗,我了解你,哈罗德

I know that you gargle before meetings that make you nervous.

我知道你在参加让你紧张的会面前会漱口

And I...smell...mint.

而且我,闻到了,薄荷味

I... We don't agree to paragraph three

我,我们不同意第三段

or four. I need to have four.

和第四段,我需要第四段

Or seven through ten.

还有第七段到第十段

My momy client won't stand for that.

我妈,我的客户不会同意的

Your client will stand for whatever the hell I give them!

你的客户会同意我给他们的任何东西

Please, can I have nine?

拜托,我能留着第九段吗

You know what? I'll give you nine...

你知道吗,我会给你第九段

Because it's meaningless,

因为它毫无意义

and I want it to tell all the other paragraphs

然后我会让它

out there what happens

告诉剩下的几段

when Harold Gunderson goes after Louis Litt.

在你和我谈判的时候发生了什么

That doesn't make any sense.

那没有任何意义啊

Haven't you ever seen a mob movie?

你没看过暴力电影吗

They always let one survive to tell the others.

他们总会留个活口去告诉其他人

Well, yeah, but paragraphs can't talk

是的,可是段落不会说话

Okay, whatever. Fine. Just type this up as agreed,

好吧,随便吧,赶紧把这协议打出来

and don't you ever let me see your pasty, Norwegian,

然后再也别让我看见你那张苍白的

carrot topwannabe face again.

自以为是的挪威脸

Carrot Top is a very underrated comedian

卡罗特·托普是被严重低估的喜剧演员

who's never done anything to anyone.

向来人畜无害

Did you know that Harvey was going to ambush Stephen on the stand?

你知道哈维打算在庭上伏击史蒂芬吗

I wouldn't have stopped him if I did.

就算知道我也不会阻止他

And to hell with the ramifications?

你就没考虑过后果吗

The ramifications for who, Edward?

会对谁产生后果,爱德华

I didn't come here to fight with you, Jessica.

我不是来跟你吵架的,杰西卡

But Stephen didn't take the most direct hit.

但现在的箭靶子不是史蒂芬

Ava did.

而是艾娃

You keep talking about how much you care about Ava.

你总说你有多关心艾娃

But I've only just met her.

但我跟她只是萍水相逢

And you're the one who did what you did.

再说事都是你干的

I treated you as if you were my own blood.

我把你当作我的手足

Ava...

艾娃

Did you do this to me?

是你做的吗

Of course I didn't.

当然不是

Did you keep this from me?

是你一直在瞒着我吗

I want to hear you say it.

我要听你亲口说出来

I didn't know until it was too late.

我知道的时候已经晚了

I didn't want to burden you with what had been done

输油管道的事木已成舟

to get your pipeline,

我不想给你增加负担

and there was nothing I could do to undo it.

而且覆水难收,我无计可施

Burden me?

增加负担

What about protecting me?

你怎么不保护我

Well, that's exactly what I was doing

就是为了保护你

when I assigned Harvey to the case.

我才让哈维来打这场官司

And after I was brought up on murder charges,

就在我要接受谋杀指控的时候

rather than tell me,

你瞒着我

you send the very man who committed the crime.

把犯下罪行的那个人派了过来

Who were you trying not to burden then?

你到底想甩掉谁的负担

You once asked me if she knew about her father and I.

你问过我她知不知道我和她父亲的事

In those days, to be a lawyer and to be out

那个年代,做一个出柜的律师

not possible.

是不可能的

Her father was in the oil business.

她父亲做的是石油生意

He would have been finished. What does that have to do

他会一无所有的,这跟案子有什么...

We used to go away on occasion.

我们偶尔会出去私会

In order to do that,

为了不被人怀疑

Ava joined us and pretended to be my girlfriend.

艾娃会装作我的女朋友跟我们同行

She did that for us.

她愿意帮助我们

Ava is family to me.

艾娃就是我的亲人

I sent Stephen out there to help her.

我派史蒂芬去帮她

I didn't know what he'd do.

但我不知道他会那么做

And I would give anything to undo it.

我愿不惜一切来收回覆水

What do you want from me, Edward?

你要我怎么做,爱德华

I want you to put aside your anger

我想让你把怒气消一消

and figure out a way to help.

想个方法帮帮她

What are you doing here?

你来干什么

I'm here to put aside my anger.

我是来消气的

We're in the middle of a murder trial.

我们可还在忙谋杀案呢

We can spare five minutes for this.

不差这五分钟

Wait a second.

等一下

I gave you that bottle when you took over from Daniel.

那瓶酒是你干掉丹尼尔的时候我送的

I know. I told you to only open it in case of an emergency.

我知道,我还说过只有紧急情况才能喝它

You think this isn't an emergency?

现在还不是紧急情况吗

We're about to lose a huge murder case,

我们就要输掉一场谋杀案了

and it turns out the person behind it

而幕后主使

is one of our own lawyers.

居然还是我们律所的律师

And we're in business

帮他瞒天过海的人

with the man who helped cover it up.

还与我们有着生意往来

But the thing that's been most on my mind

但我最在意的是

is that you goddamn betrayed me.

你他妈的居然背叛我

Now...

现在

the truth is, you warned me about all of this.

是你提醒了我这些事

And I am tired of feeling betrayed by you.

你背叛我这事我也不愿再想了

I'd rather forgive you.

我宁愿原谅你

Can you?

你能原谅吗

Why do you think I'm here.

要不我怎么会来

I never should have come after you.

我不该背叛你

I'm sorry.

对不起

You didn't kill anybody.

你又没杀人

And if I'm really going to forgive you,

如果我真要原谅你的话

then I need to tell you I'm sorry

那我也要告诉你,我很抱歉

that I made you want to do it in the first place.

让你产生了背叛我的想法

What changed your mind?

为什么改主意了

Edward.

爱德华

He said Ava was family to him.

他说艾娃是他的亲人

You're family to me,

你也是我的亲人

and you did what he didn't.

而你有着他没有的东西

You came clean.

你身家清白

Is that all you came here to tell me?

你来就是为了跟我说这些吗

Like you said, we're in the middle of a murder trial.

你不是说,我们还要忙谋杀案吗

And you have an idea.

你有主意了

We're not the only people

有着亲人般感情的人

that are like family to each other.

可不止我们一对

And sometimes you have to put your family

有时候你不得不

in a position where they don't have a choice.

把亲人逼上绝境

What do you need me to do?

要我做什么

New planwe're gonna convince that Ava's innocent.

计划有变,我们要证明艾娃的清白

Have you been drinking?

你喝酒了

Yeah. Why?

喝了,怎么了

Because wasn't that the old plan?

你刚说的不就是原计划吗

That was the old goal.

那是老目标

This time, it's you who's going to Cameron.

这次,你要去对阵卡梅隆

If he won't hear the truth from you,

他连你说的都不听

how's he gonna hear it from me?

又怎么会听我的

Cameron can't see the truth because all he sees

卡梅隆了解不到真相是因为

is that he has a winnable case.

他觉得这个案子必胜无疑

How does that affect what I just said?

这对我刚说的有什么影响吗

Prosecutors are hammers,

检察官就像是锤子

and they see the accused as nails.

他们把被告当成钉子

How am I gonna change that?

我要怎么改变这一点

You're gonna remind him

你要去提醒他

about the time he hit the wrong nail.

这次他敲错了钉子

Can you tell me how the waffles are here?

这儿的华夫饼怎么样

Mike Ross, my man.

迈克·罗斯,伙计

It's good to see you, man.

很高兴见到你

It's good to see you too, Clifford.

我也很高兴,克利福德

What the hell you doing out in the middle of the night?

大半夜的你来这干什么

Oh, you know, I told you.

我刚说了

I got an urge for some waffles.

突然想吃华夫饼

This isn't a coincidence, is it?

这可不是个巧合,对吧

I need a favor.

我需要你的帮忙

No doubt. What you need?

没问题,要做什么

I need you to talk to Cameron Dennis.

我要你去找卡梅隆·丹尼斯谈谈

No.

不行

Hell, no.

绝不

Clifford... Look at me, man.

克利福德,你看看我

Look where I am...

看看我工作的地方

Cleaning up people's shit!

收拾别人的残羹剩饭

I know.

我了解

You know this is all I can get because of him?

那你知道这都是拜他所赐吗

My life passed me by because of that motherf....

我的人生都被那个混蛋毁了

I get in a room with him, I'll kill him.

要是我见到他,绝对会杀了他

And I need you to tell him all of that

我要你把这些话告诉他

so that he doesn't do the same thing to somebody else.

好让他不在别人身上重蹈你的覆辙

You need?

你需要

I know who "you" is.

我知道这个"你"是谁

And I don't owe Harvey shit.

我可不欠哈维什么

Now, he may have got me out,

也许是他还了我的清白

but he and Cameron put me there in the first place.

但当初他也是卡梅隆的帮凶

Yeah, you're right. You don't owe Harvey.

没错,你不欠哈维的

But you do owe me...

但你欠我的

'cause I didn't have anything to do with putting you in there,

你被冤枉的事跟我没有关系

but I broke the law to get you out.

但我不惜违法把你救了出来

I am feeling generous,

我今天心情不错

so absolutely, 100%,

当然,完全没问题

without a doubt, go screw yourself.

毋庸置疑,去你妈的

Everything okay?

出什么事了吗

Yeah, of course.

没事

I was just using tactic number 36

我正在用第36计

In Louis Litt's handbook, due to be published never.

取自《路易·利特兵法》 私家绝版,市面无售

Because I don't share my tactics.

因为我从不分享我的计谋

Tactic number seven, by the way.

顺便一提,这是第七计

Okay.

好吧

Well, whatever tactic you used on Harold didn't work.

不管你对哈罗德用了什么计,看似不奏效

He's not caving.

他不肯妥协

I don't know what you're talking about,

我不知道你在说什么

because he gave me everything I wanted.

他答应了我所有的条件啊

The client just called.

客户刚刚来电话了

The contract Harold sent over has a loophole in it.

哈罗德发来的合同里有一处漏洞

It leaves him open to punitive damages.

他会因此被责令惩罚性赔偿

Paragraph nine.

第九段

Get that contract back.

把合同拿回来

We need to renegotiate.

我们得重新谈判

Oh, my god, Harold pulled one over on you.

老天,你也被哈罗德骗过去了

Don't you dare say that out loud.

不许宣扬出去

Call him up, set up the appointment for me to go over there.

联系上他,约好面谈时间,我去找他

I tried.

我试过了

He insisted on coming here. He's on his way right now.

可他坚持要过来,他已经在路上了

What the hell are you doing here?

你在这干什么

He's here to tell you who you are.

来告诉你你到底是谁

I know who I am.

我自己清楚

I don't need to hear it from him.

用不着他来告诉我

You think I'm giving you a choice?

你觉得你有得选吗

Okay. We were supposed to meet in the conference room.

我说了我们在会议室谈

I don't need to wait in the conference room

不用在会议室谈

to knock your dick in the dirt.

我也能揍你个七荤八素

What'd you just say to me?

你说什么

It's from The Breakfast Club, asshole.

这是《早餐俱乐部》的台词,蠢货

Not all of us only watch The Sound of Music.

现在谁还只看《音乐之声》啊

You little bastard. You just crossed a line.

你个小混蛋,收回你刚才的话

Julie Andrews is a national treasure.

朱莉·安德鲁斯是不可多得的国民偶像

Maybe your client would be better off with her.

那你的客户跟着她会更好些吧

Maybe they would be.

有可能

But she isn't here. And I am.

但她不在这,老子在

And here are a few of my favorite things...

而且老子这有些好东西

Countersuit for slander,

诽谤反诉

motion to decertify class,

诉讼案动议

motion for summary judgment,

即决审判动议

change of venue, sanctions,

地点变更动议,制裁书

depositions, discovery!

书面证词,调查证据

Great use of folders there, Louis.

很会收集材料嘛,路易

Too bad none of them are gonna work.

只可惜它们都不管用啊

Well, they may not work on the case,

是啊,对案子它们是不管用

but they're definitely gonna work on you.

但收拾你,这些足够了

What are you talking about?

你什么意思

Oh, I'm talking about you may win in the end,

我是说,可能最终你会赢

but it won't justify

但这并不能证明

you spending every waking minute of your life on this bullshit,

你每天清醒的时间都用于这些破烂上

instead of doing everything else you've been assigned to do.

公司交给你的任务却压根没做

You'd do that to me?

你竟然这样对我

I won't be doing it to you.

我不会这样对你

I'll be doing it for Bratton Gould.

我是为了布莱顿·古尔德

And you'll be laughed out of there

到时候你会被众人哄笑驱赶

the same way you were laughed out of here.

就像你在这如过街老鼠般被驱赶一样

Louis... We got nothing left to say!

路易,谈话到此为止

Drop the suit by the end of the week,

周末前给我停止诉讼

or one of my associates will see you in court.

要不然我们就法庭上见

Get out!

现在滚吧

I don't want him here.

让他出去

Ava, whatever he did, he's here to help,

艾娃,不管他做过什么,他是来帮忙的

and he's an asset.

而且他相当重要

Then what does the mighty Edward Darby have to say?

那么大名鼎鼎的爱德华·达比想说些什么呢

You're innocent until proven guilty

你的无罪推定

beyond a reasonable doubt.

现在备受质疑

Take the stand.

即使出庭作证

Any juror that hears you will have that doubt.

所有陪审员也都会怀疑你

She opens that door, the first question Cameron asks is,

只要她一入场,卡梅隆的第一个问题就是

did she try and bribe those witnesses?

她有没有贿赂过目击证人

The answer is yes. There goes reasonable doubt.

答案是肯定的,所以陪审员的怀疑很合理

How much did you pay him?

你们给了他多少钱

Cameron. Pay who?

卡梅隆,给谁

Don't play dumb. Clifford Danner.

别装傻,克利福德·丹纳

Who the hell is Clifford Danner?

克利福德·丹纳又是谁

He was an innocent person that Cameron put behind bars.

他是被卡梅隆投入监狱的无辜人

And I thought he would make you see reason.

我以为你知道他是无辜的

That has nothing to do with this.

跟这没关系

And I didn't put him behind bars...you did.

他身陷囹圄可不是因为我,是因为你

Then I got him out.

然后我将他放了出来

Well, you're not getting her out, because she did it,

那她你可救不了,因为她有罪

and yesterday your own colleague said that she did it.

昨天你自己的同事亲口承认,她有罪

He did not say that, and you know it.

他没那么说,你很清楚

You willing to take that risk?

你敢赌这一把吗

What are you suggesting?

那你想怎样

I've worked with him long enough to know what he's suggesting.

跟他共事这么久,我知道他打什么主意

Cameron Dennis doesn't go to verdict.

卡梅隆·丹尼斯从来不等待裁决

He cuts deals.

他直接提条件

Then let me tell you...about what's behind door number one...

那我直接告诉你,等待你们的是什么

Eight years.

八年

Eight years instead of forever. Leave us alone.

八年监禁代替终身牢狱,你出去

Court's in ten minutes. You have until then.

还有十分钟开庭,仔细考虑考虑

Harvey...

哈维

He's got us, and you know it.

我们栽他手里了,你知道的

No, he doesn't.

不,才没有

She's not going to prison for one day.

她一天牢都不用坐

She's going for the rest of her life

如果我们不答应的话

if we don't take this deal.

她就要坐一辈子牢了

I am not losing to him.

我不会输给他的

You...your blood feud

你,跟你的夙仇

or whatever it is you have with that man

我不知道你们之间有什么过节

is what put the target on my back in the first place.

但我成了头号受害者

Ava, we need to face reality.

艾娃,面对现实吧

She is not taking that deal.

她不会接受交易的

She better, because she can't buy her way out of it.

她最好接受,金钱已经无法摆平了

And you can't cover up your way out of it.

而且你也束手无策了

I don't care.

我不在乎

Well, what's your idea?

那你怎么想呢

Because unless you're gonna testify

除非你肯出庭作证

that Stephen did this without Ava's knowledge,

史蒂芬在艾娃不知情的情况下做了一切

you can't help.

否则你毫无用处

And as you said, you have no proof.

可你也说了,你没有证据

So why don't you get out of the room and let the grownups talk?

所以还是请你闭嘴离开,让我们谈正事

What if I was to testify to that?

如果我可以作证呢

What are you talking about?

你说什么

I'm talking about putting words to a conversation

我说,是时候说出

that should have happened but didn't.

我早该说出的实情了

You'd say that you confronted Stephen, and he admitted it?

你是说你质问过史蒂芬,而他承认了

I made this mess. It's up to me to clear it up.

我留下的烂摊子,理应由我收拾

This isn't gonna help.

这不管用

You're her old friend coming to her aid at the last second.

你是她的老朋友,最后一刻才赶来支援

It's a lie.

根本说不通

The jury will see right through it.

陪审员会一眼看穿的

Then we need to make Cameron believe it.

让卡梅隆相信就行了

Harvey, Cameron wants a win.

哈维,卡梅隆想赢而已

You need to convince him this is a win.

你要说服他,这对他大有裨益

Can you do that?

你能做到吗

I guess it's the best shot we have.

我们也只能孤注一掷了

I knew you'd care.

我就知道你沉不住气

And with five minutes to spare.

这不是还有5分钟吗

We're not here to take your offer, Cameron.

我们不是来答应你条件的,卡梅隆

We want you to take ours.

我们要你答应我们的条件

Nah, I'm not negotiating. Eight years is final.

本人拒绝讨价还价,八年是底线了

This isn't about making a deal for Ava.

我不是来为艾娃做交易的

It's about making a deal for me.

是为我

If he's got something to say about this,

如果他知道什么内幕的话

you should put him on the stand.

你应该让他上证人席

I already trusted you once. I need your word.

我相信过你一次了,这次换你

Go ahead. Off the record.

说吧,我不会外传

I instructed Stephen Huntley to do whatever it took

是我指使史蒂芬·亨特利要不惜一切代价

to get Ava her pipeline,

获得艾娃的输油管道

and I told him to do it behind her back.

我还告诉他不能让艾娃知道

So you authorized these murders.

所以授权这些谋杀的人是你

Absolutely not.

当然不是

When I heard people had been killed,

我一听说有人被杀

I confronted him immediately.

就立马找他对质

And what did he say?

那他说什么了

He didn't care that he'd resorted to murder.

他不在乎利用谋杀来达成目的

His job was to get things done.

他的工作就是完成任务

You just admitted to being an accessory after the fact.

你等于是在承认你是知情不报的从犯

No, he didn't.

不,他没有

I get it. Off the record.

我懂了,不得公开

What do you want?

你想怎么样

Edward pleads to obstruction of justice

爱德华承认妨碍司法公正罪

Five years probation.

五年缓刑

You drop the charges against Ava.

你撤销对艾娃的起诉

And he testifies

他会在史蒂芬·亨特利的

at Stephen Huntley's murder trial.

谋杀庭审上出庭作证

And why would I swap out Ava for her minion?

我为什么要拿艾娃换她的奴才呢

Cameron, you gave us that offer for a reason.

卡梅隆,你提出那项提议是有原因的

You're at the finish line you can taste the win,

你站在终点线上,可以品尝胜利的果实

but it's not 100%, and you know it,

但那并不是完美的,你自己也知道

because you're still banking on an admitted murderer

因为你还是得依靠一个有撒谎动机

with an incentive to lie.

并且已认罪的凶手

I'm giving you a respected lawyer

而我提供的则是一个

with an incentive to keep his mouth shut.

会守口如瓶且受人尊敬的律师

You know who has a better chance

你知道谁更有可能

at getting you a win.

助你获取胜利

Draw up the paperwork.

起草文件吧

I thought you never wanted to see me again.

我以为你再也不想见我了

I thought about what you said.

我考虑你之前说的

What, about the kind of business your firm does?

什么,关于你们公司所涉及的业务吗

Yes.

And I realized that maybe you're not as bad as I said you were.

我意识到也许你没有我之前说的那么坏

No?

没有吗

No.

没有

You're much worse.

你比我说的要坏多了

Harvey and Cameron made a deal to take you down,

哈维和卡梅隆达成协议要拿下你

and part of that deal was that I got to be the one to tell you about it.

协议的一部分就是,这一切必须由我来告诉你

I meant it when I said I never meant to hurt you.

我说我不想伤害你都是真的

And I meant it when I said that you make me sick.

而我说你让我恶心也是真的

It's all there.

都写上去了

You testify, you get five years probation.

你作证,然后获得五年缓刑

and he pleads obstruction of justice.

他承认妨碍司法公正

What is this? What is what?

这是什么,什么是什么

This says that I forfeit my license

这上面说我在本国的律师执业许可

to practice law in this country.

将因犯罪被没收

Oh, thatthat's just something I added in.

那条啊,我刚刚加进去的

This is unacceptable. Wait a minute.

这不能接受,稍等一下

How could you add that in if we did the paperwork?

如果是我们写的文件,你怎么能把那条加进去

And if he can't practice law in the country,

如果他没有获得本国的律师执业许可

he can't be a member of our firm.

他就不能在我们公司就职

We must have agreed to it in advance.

这是我们必须达成一致的大前提

You set this whole thing up.

这一切都是你一手操办的

Jessica set this whole thing up.

是杰西卡一手操办的

But what's it matter?

但又有什么关系呢

You really gonna put this on Ava

只要受点轻罚就能脱罪

when you can get off with a slap on the wrist?

你还想让艾娃受罪吗

I asked you to put aside your anger.

我还求你将愤怒搁置一旁

I did. You said Ava was family.

我已经搁置一旁了,你说艾娃是你的亲人

The thing about family is they make it easy

家人的特点就在于,他们会轻而易举地

to put you in the position where you don't have a choice.

把你逼到一个绝境上

Now, you gonna sign the deal,

现在,你要签署这份协议

or do I just pick up the trial right where we left off?

还是要我按之前的计划继续诉讼

You're doing the right thing, Edward.

你这样做才对,爱德华

We'll worry about the terms of our dissolution tomorrow.

我们会考虑明天解约的条款

And, Edward...

另外,爱德华

we may be getting a divorce,

看来我们得"离婚"了

but I fully intend on keeping ownership of the house.

但我还是打算保留房子的所有权

Who'd have thought we'd end up here?

谁能想到我们会就此结案呢

I did.

No, you didn't.

不,你没有

You took a chance with Clifford Danner,

你冒险用了克利福德·丹纳

and you know it.

你自己也知道

It wasn't a chance.

那不是冒险

I played the man.

而是像男子汉一样行事

And, Cameron, you're not only about winning.

卡梅隆,你不只是常胜将军

You're about putting guilty people away.

还能将罪犯绳之于法

Nice working with you.

很高兴与你合作

Onetime deal.

一锤子买卖

I guess this means you're not looking for another name partner?

我猜你的意思是不想再找冠名合伙人了

Goodbye, Cameron.

再见,卡梅隆

Norma said you had something for me?

诺玛说你有东西要给我

I do.

没错

He dropped it. I win.

他撤诉了,我赢了

Do you?

是吗

What? What are you talking about?

什么,你在说什么

Why do you hate Harold so much?

你为什么这么恨哈罗德

I don't hate him. Yeah, you do...

我不恨他,不,你恨他

Because I've never seen you be as mean to anyone as you are to him.

因为我觉得你对他比对任何人都刻薄

Rachel, I

瑞秋,我

Don't "Rachel" me. He's a human being.

别再叫我"瑞秋"了,他也是个人

What's the matter with you?

你到底怎么回事

When I was a kid in gym class...

我小时候上体操课时

we had to climb the rope.

我们得爬绳索

Every day I tried really hard,

我每天都非常努力

And every day...

但每一天

everyone would laugh at me.

大家都会嘲笑我

The one thing in my life that I've always been great at

我这辈子真正擅长的

is training the associates...

就是训练助理律师

except for Harold.

除了哈罗德

He's my failure.

他是我的败笔

And every time I look at him, it...

我每次看到他,都感觉...

puts me right back in gym class.

回到了体操课一样

Louis...

路易

Harold's climbing that rope.

哈罗德正在爬那根绳索

He's succeeding.

他快成功了

And the way you got this victory

而且你获取这场胜利的方式

was by going after his career.

就是剥夺了他的工作

And you're just yanking him right back down.

相当于把他猛地往下拉了一把

We never got this.

我们从没收到这个

Send back his original offer marked "Accepted."

接受他原来的提案,然后送回去

I never want this spoken of again.

我以后不想再提到这个了

You never want what spoken of again?

你不想再提到什么了

Harvey, what did Ava have to say?

哈维,艾娃应该说什么

She'd already left for the airport.

她已经去机场了

Someone saves my life, I might stop to say thank you.

要是有人救了我的命,我会停下脚步说声谢谢的

You really blame her

我们律所让她经历了这么多

after what this firm put her through?

你真的要为此责备她吗

When you put it that way...

既然你这么说

It doesn't matter. It was a huge win.

没关系,反正已经取得了大胜利

Go celebrate.

去庆祝吧

Don't you mean "Let's go celebrate"?

你的意思难道不是一起去庆祝

Am I really the person you wanna celebrate

你真的想跟我一起庆祝

this big murder trial victory with?

这场重大谋杀审判的胜诉吗

I don't know. It depends who you put out.

我不知道,看你说谁了

Why don't you just ask Rachel?

你何不去找瑞秋

That's not funny.

一点也不好笑

Harvey.

哈维

Donna.

唐娜

How does it go?

还好吗

As well as it could.

挺好的

Harvey.

哈维

Thank you.

谢谢

Why don't you keep the car?

今晚何不你坐车

I feel like walking tonight.

我今晚想散散步

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx3/490054.html