《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集 第22期:铤而走险(在线收听

Hey, your mother's finishing up her statement inside.

你妈妈在里面就要录完口供了

I can take you both home if you like.

如果你需要 我可以送你回家

She seems nice.

她看起来人挺好

Nicole.

妮可

I hope tonight didn't get in the way--

希望今晚没妨碍你们...

No, Nicole's a photographer as well

没有 妮可也是摄影师

And she saw your postcard at The Brew.

她在咖啡馆看到了你的明信片

I saw that she was interested

我看她很感兴趣

so I suggested that we meet here.

于是就提议来这里看看

- It's not a date. - Not anymore.

-并不是约会 -现在也约不成了

Not at all. I asked her to meet me here

本来就不是 我叫她过来

because I-I had a few more questions..

是因为我有一些问题...

...about habitat for humanity.

关于人类栖息地的问题

That's new. Why a-are you--

我没听你说过 为什么你...

I'm considering it,

我只是刚开始考虑这些问题

but we don't have to talk about it now.

现在没必要谈这件事

Sorry, I-I didn't mean to grill you.

抱歉 我...我并不是盘问你

I'm just..

我只是...

It's okay.

没关系

I was just trying not to focus on tonight.

我只是想分散一下注意力

- What happened. - Yeah, I mean..

-今晚发生的事 -是啊

Are you okay?

你还好吗

Aria, what happened here was...desperation.

艾瑞亚 今晚的事...他是铤而走险

He's obviously so close to being caught.

他差点就被抓到了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490198.html