《美少女的谎言》第六季第14集 第3期:饭碗岌岌可危(在线收听

It's a 9 iron.

这是9号铁球杆

You could kill somebody with that.

用这个完全能把人打死

Do we really think that's a murder weapon?

我们真的认为这是凶器吗

Does Ezra play golf?

以斯拉打高尔夫球吗

Hey, guys, enjoy!

伙计们 好好享用

Sabrina, hey!

塞布丽娜

Can I talk to you for a second?

能跟你谈谈

- It's Aria, right? - Yes. Hey!

-你是艾瑞亚吧 -是的

Umm, uh, look, so I've been helping Ezra

我一直在帮以斯拉

out with his new book and I'm little worried.

出版他的新书 我有点担心

He hasn't been answering any of my calls.

他一直都没有回我电话

- Ezra's out of town. - Are you sure?

-以斯拉出镇了 -你确定吗

I saw him leave, so yeah!

我看着他走的 是啊

Do you know where he went?

你知道他去哪儿了吗

When he gets like this, I've learned it's best not to ask.

他一变成这样 我就知道最好还是不要多问

- Like this? - There is dark and brooding.

-变成怎样 -非常阴暗低沉

And then there's dark and depressed.

还有阴暗抑郁的状态

I would check that box for Ezra.

我就会帮以斯拉料理好

Look, he disappears a lot. He's usually back in few days.

听着 他经常会很低落 几天后就会回来

Look, he-he didn't tell me he was going out of town

他没有告诉我他离开镇子了

but I know that he finished the next chapter of his book

但是我知道他写完了书的下一章

and I'm supposed to proofread the pages

我应该好好核对一遍

before I e-mail them to my boss.

然后发给我的上司

So...Could you just let me into the loft?

所以...你能让我去一趟阁楼吗

Please. Mate, my job is on the line here.

拜托了 我的饭碗岌岌可危

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490326.html