老友记精校版第1季 第43期:克林顿亲信助手(11)(在线收听

Joey: Come on, push me.

快点,推推我。

Ross: No. Joey: come on, push me.

不。快点,推推我。

Ross: No, we're going to get in trouble.

不,我们会惹麻烦的。

Joey: Don't be a baby. Push me, push me.

别像个孩子似的,推推我,推推我。。

Ross: All right, all right, I am gonna push you, okay? How about I push you like this?

好吧,好吧,我马上就推你,像这样推你行吧?

Now you are gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of you life, pally, wally

现在你要在轮椅上度过你的一生了,伙计,

I am so very sorry. Can I sign you?

非常对不起,我能给你签名吗?

Monica: Light still out?

还是没开灯?

Rachel: Yeah.

是啊。

Monica: Oh. Maybe they're napping.

哦,也许他们在睡觉。

Rachel: Oh please, they're having sex.

哦,拜托,他们在做爱。

Monica and Phoebe: Shut up!

闭嘴!

Rachel: So, what do ya think George is like?

那,你们认为乔治是什么样的人?

Monica: I think he's shy.

我想他很害羞。

Phoebe: Yeah?

是吗?

Monica: Yeah. I think you have to draw him out. And then when you do he's a preppy animal.

嗯,你必须先勾引他。然后,当你们做——的时候,他就会变成一头野兽。

Phoebe: So what do you think of the guys are like?

你们我们身边这些小伙怎么样?

Monica: Our guys?

我们身边这些?

Phoebe: Yeah, our guys.

对。

Rachel: Well, I don't know, I feel funny talking about that.

哦,我不知道,谈这个有点奇怪。

Monica: Oh, come on.

哦,得了吧。

Rachel: Okay, well. I think Joey's like one of those little kiddy rides in front of a supermarket. You just have to put the quarter in and it just goes.

好吧,我认为Joey像一个小骑手。你只用把他放在那角落里,他自然会走。

Phoebe: I don't know, I think he might surprise you. One time, he was helping me put on my coat and he was really tender.

我也说不清,他也许会给你惊喜。有一次,他帮我把外衣穿上,他非常温柔。

Joey: Come on, baby, come on, let's go... Yes!

快出来...好了!

Phoebe: Chandler is hard to read. He is like one of those repressed guys who you would have to seduce.

Chandler很难捉摸,他感情比较内敛,你必须引诱他上床。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497146.html