老友记精校版第1季 第51期:洗衣服(4)(在线收听

Monica: Oh, god help us.

哦,天呐。

Joey: What?

什么?

Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!

丑裸男在厨房铺瓷砖。呃!

Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here. You know, I'm thinking if I do this thing for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.

呃!诶,我在求你帮忙呢。我觉得如果我帮Angela她哥,也许她会跟我和好。

Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.

你这是怎么了?你和一堆女孩约过会呢。

Joey: I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or, or a

我知道,但是Angela不一样。她就是跟别人不一样…就像雪花一样,或者,或者

Monica: Something else like a snowflake?

其他像雪花的东西?

Joey: Yeah, yeah. I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?

是的,是的。我这件事做得最错。 我当初不该和她分手。你帮帮我呗?求求你?

Ross: Hold on a second. You need to not touch any of those. Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.

等等…你能不能不要碰那些东西。没问题,再见好吧,Monica不来了,就剩我和Rachel了。

Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?

哦,好吧,等等,老兄,你确定你想清楚了?

Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is pretty minimal.

就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。

Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.

只有你和Rachel,只有你们两个吧?这叫约会,你们是去约会。

Ross: Nuhuh.

不--呃。

Chandler: Yuhhuh. I haven't done that in a while.

是--哈。我有阵子没玩这个了。

Ross: Wait, is it a date if she doesn't know? We're going on a date?

她都不知道,能算约会吗?

Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.

当然算,星期六晚上,什么条件都适用。

Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?

那你想说什么?我该刮刮胡子,带瓶酒什么的?

Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear-you want it to be dirty?

呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要带穿脏了的内衣裤。事实上,这是她第一次看见你的内衣裤--你希望她看见的是脏的?

Ross: No.

不。

Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?

哦,还有,还带衣物柔顺剂?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497154.html