老友记精校版第1季 第53期:洗衣服(6)(在线收听

and I got you, I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking, I got you

给你买了…我找一找…我找一找… 我找一找…我给你买了…

Chandler: What?

什么?

Janice: What?

什么?

Chandler: What did you get me there?

你给我买了什么?

Janice: I got you these.

我给你买了这个。

Chandler: Bullwinkle socks. That's so sweet.

布威图案的短袜。太可爱了。

Janice: Well, I knew you had the Rockys, and so I figured, you know, you can wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle, or you can wear Rocky and Rocky, or, you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.

嗯,我知道你有洛基的,所以我就想,你懂的,你可以穿两只布威图案的,或者你可以穿两只洛基的,或者,你也可以混搭着穿,一只骆鹿一只松鼠,反正随便你怎么穿。

Chandler: Well, I'm gonna get another espresso. More latte?

好吧,我想再要一杯浓咖啡,你要再来点拿铁吗?

Janice: No, no, I'm still working on mine.

不,不,我这杯还在喝呢。

Chandler: That's it?

就这样?

Phoebe: Yeah, it was really hard.

是啊,真的好难。

Chandler: Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.

哦,对啊,那个拥抱看起来真凶残。

Phoebe: Okay, you weren't there.

好吧,你又不是当事人。

Chandler: Sorry.

对不起

Phoebe: How's it going with Janice?

Janice那边进展的怎么样?

Chandler: Going? These aren't going. She got me socks.

进展?这个根本不是进展。她给我买了袜子。

Phoebe: These go with you Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry.

这个可以跟你洛基的袜子搭啊! 哦,天呐,她真的很关心你。对不起了。

Woman: Coming through. Move, move.

借过,让让,让让。

Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine. Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.

哦,抱歉。我要用这台机器。嗯,好吧,现在你用不了了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497156.html