老友记精校版第1季 第59期:洗衣服(12)(在线收听

Monica: I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did this. I just couldn't stop laughing at your Norman Mailer story.

真是抱歉,没想到我会这样。你那个诺曼·梅勒故事让我都笑喷了。

Joey: Uh, waiter, one more plate of chicken wings over here.

呃,服务生,这边再来一盘鸡翅。

Chandler: Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it's like we're different.

事情是这样,Janice。要知道,我的意思是,好像我们不是一类人。

You know, I'm like the bing, bing, bing. You're like the boom, boom, boom.

你懂的,我就像乒,乒,乒,你就像乓、乓、乓。

Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Janice: Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens.

天呐,太对不起了,你没事吧?噢,嗯,只是我的隐形眼镜,只是我的隐形眼镜。

I'll be right I'll be right back. OW

我马上我马上回来。哎呦

Chandler: I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye!

我打到她的眼睛了!我打到她的眼睛了!

This is the worst breakup in the history of the world.

这是有史以来最差劲的分手了。

Phoebe: Oh my god. Hey, how many of those have you had? Chandler: Oh, I don't know, a million?

哦,我的天。你已经灌了多少杯了?哦,我不知道,一百万杯?

Phoebe: Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.

Chandler,放松,放松。想点高兴的事。啦啦啦啦。

Chandler: l'm fine, l'm fine. Phoebe: All right. Chandler: l'm not fine. Here she comes.

我没事的… 好吧。不妙,她回来了。

Phoebe: Wait here, Okay? Breathe.

在这儿等着。深呼吸。

Chandler: How do you do that? Phoebe: It's like a gift.

你是怎么办到的? 天生的。

Chandler: We should always always break up together. Phoebe: Oh, I'd like that.

我们应该回回分手都一起。哦,乐意之极。

Ross: You got the clothes clean. Now that's the important part.

你把衣服洗干净了,这才是重点。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497162.html