老友记精校版第1季 第67期:屁股秀(7)(在线收听

Monica: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. . But you know what? Just for fun...let's see what it looked like in the old spot. Just to compare.

很有趣……这样好了,只是好玩我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何。只是做个比较

Monica: Uh! Well, it looks good there too. Let's just leave it there for a while.

让我看看恩,放那儿看起来也不错啊,就摆那儿一阵子吧

Phoebe: I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.

我不敢相信你竟然想移动绿色垫脚凳。

Chandler: Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines. I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out

幸好你没摊开杂志。她会把你的眼珠挖出来的。

Monica: You guys, I am not that bad! Phoebe: Yeah, you are, Monica.

各位,我没那么可恶吧!是,你就是那样,Monica.。

Phoebe: Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!

记得我和你一起住的时候吗?你就像,有一点,恩,叽!叽!叽!

Monica: That is so unfair!

这不太公平吧!

Ross: Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!

哦想想吧!我们小时候,你的破烂娃娃是唯一不烂的。

Monica: Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised. But hey, I can be a kook.

好吧,那我是有责任感,有组织性。但是,嗨,我也可以很邋遢。

Ross: Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.

好吧,你这疯婆子。想像一下:电话单来,但你不立刻去交钱

Monica: Why not? Ross: Because you're a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.

为什么?因为你是个大懒人,一直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来。

Monica: I could do that.

我可以办到。

Rachel: Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,

你让我去买日常用品

Monica: No problem. Rachel: I'm not done yet.

没问题 我还没说完

And I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easypour spout.

我去买洗衣粉,但是是不容易弄出来那种。

Monica: Why would someone do that? !... One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.

有人会那样做吗?……有人会想…我就没有问题。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497170.html