老友记精校版第1季 第74期:停电(1)(在线收听

Rachel: Everybody, shh, shhh. Uhhh... Central Perk is proud to present the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay

大家注意了,嘘,嘘。嗯…中央咖啡馆很荣幸为各位介绍Phoebe Buffay小姐的音乐。

Phoebe: Thanks. Hi. Um, I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about.

谢谢。嗨,嗯,我想先唱一首关于顿悟人生真谛的歌。

Okay, here we go. Okay, thank you very much.

开始喽 好吧,非常感谢。

Chandler: Oh, great. This is just...

哦,这下可好了

Rachel: Wow, this is so cool, you guys. The entire city is blacked out!

哇,太酷了,你们看。全城都停电了!

Monica: Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on.

我妈说是整个Manhattan外加部分Brooklyn和Queens,而且他们也不知道什么时候能来电。

Rachel: Wow, you guys, this is big.

哇,你们(看),这可是大停电。

Monica: (into phone) Pants and a sweater? Why, mom?

裤子和毛衣?为什么,妈?

Who am I gonna meet in a blackout?

停电了我能去见谁?

Power company guys? Eligible looters? Can we talk about this later? OK. (hangs up)

电力公司的人?单身趁火打劫之徒?我们以后再谈行吗?好的。

Phoebe: Can I borrow the phone? I wanna call my apartment and check on my grandma.

我能借用下电话吗?我想打回去问问我奶奶怎么样了。

Wait. What's my number?...I never call me.

等一下,我的号码是多少?我从来没给自己打过电话啊。

Chandler: Oh my God, it's her. It's that Victoria's Secret model. Something...something Goodacre.

哦,我的天,就是她。就是那个“维多利亚的秘密”的模特。什么…什么Goodacre。

Jill: (on phone) Hi mom, it's Jill. Chandler: She's right. It's Jill Jill Goodacre.

嗨,妈,我是Jill。她说对了。是Jill,Jill Goodacre。

Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!

哦,我的天啊,我和Jill Goodacre一起被困在取款机室里了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497177.html