老友记精校版第1季 第77期:停电(4)(在线收听

Rachel: Somebody, somebody.

谁来,谁来。

Monica: I'll go. I'll go. OK, senior year of college...on a pool table.

我来,我来。好吧,大四的时候…在台球桌上。

All: Whoooaa! Pool table?

哇!台球桌哦!

Ross: That's my sister.

那可是我妹妹啊。

Joey: OK. OK...my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library.

好吧…我最奇怪的地方应该就是…纽约市立图书馆二楼的女洗手间。

Monica: Oh my God! What were you doing in a library?

哦,我的天!你去图书馆做什么?

Ross: Pheebs, what about you?

Pheebs,你呢?

Phoebe: Oh... Milwaukee... It's a really weird place.

哦…Milwaukee。那真的是一个奇怪的地方。

Rachel: Ross?

嗯…Ross?

Ross: Disneyland, 1989, "It's a Small World After All."

迪斯尼公园,1989年,"小世界"。

All: No way!

不会吧!

Ross: The ride broke down, so Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children... then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom. So, let's see, that would leave....

船坏了,所以我和Carol就去了那几个荷兰机器小孩后面…...然后他们修好了船,而我们被告之永远不准再去奇幻王国了。我们看看,还剩谁了...

Phoebe: Oh, Rachel?

哦,Rachel?

Rachel: Oh come on, I already went.

哦,别这样,我都说过了。

Monica: You did not go!

你没有!

All: Come on... Tell us... Come on.

说吧,说吧,快点告诉我们。

Rachel: Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be...oh, the foot of the bed.

哦,好吧。最奇怪的地方应该就是…哦,床脚。

Ross: Step back.

大家退后。

Joey: We have a winner!

冠军产生了!

Phoebe: hey, you know, this must be what the fridge looks like with the door closed... Spooky.

这应该就是冰箱关上门的时候的样子吧。太恐怖了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497180.html